• Loftus-Cheek
    • Hazard
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Higuain
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

RLC was bullying Rice entire night. 

He is realy becoming a complete package of strenght, balance, technique with a nice turn of pace.

CHO was electrifying but one of his less influental performances so far. Gave the ball away a couple of times, but thats expected from a young player. He offers width, pace and plays quite unpredictable, which outweights his errors. Jorginho and Higuain had few realy terrible passes too that gave whu chance to counter attack.

• Like 2
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I sometimes feel that Chelsea fans do not deserve success. It isn't. Last night we saw again what Ruben could be, not what he is. There were numerous examples of Ruben not imposing himself on t

It's a shame Christensen's dropped as i think he's our best CB currently but beyond that good team, will be interesting to see how Higs does with these players.

He had games like these against much better teams than this West Ham. He has won us many big matches in the last 7 years.

Just now, nyikolajevics said:

I didn't say he was generally shit. He was good but there was 2 or 3 times when he stucked uptown and his teammates had to help him out on the left. Against West Ham it was ok, but Liverpool would punish these. I don't say Alonso is better, I am in team Emerson but still I think he must be more disciplined.

I can buy that

you were never a slag off Emerson at every chance person, I am sorry if I seemed to be saying that

I almost always agree with much of your analysis overall

hugz

• Like 1
Just now, Vesper said:

you are the one person who has kept on slagging off Emerson's defence all season

you are just dead wrong

this game is exhibit number one

I simply am not going to be gaslit into this divvy false framing

nope nope and noper

sorry

I’ve written like 10 posts saying that I haven’t seen enough of Emerson in tough away games because he rarely plays them.

So, I just don’t know how good Emerson is at defending because the one away game I watched him play, he was awful. 

If you want to read too much from a home game against shitty opposition, please go right ahead.

8 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

RLC was bullying Rice entire night. 

Biggest plus of the season for me, he's streets ahead of the player that returned from Palace (who i gave up on truth be told).

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Biggest plus of the season for me, he's streets ahead of the player that returned from Palace (who i gave up on truth be told).

indeed, and hats off to the old smoker on RLC, he has deffo helped him raise his level

(Vesper waits for the board to faint as I said a nice thing about Sarri)

giphy.gif

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, Robchels said:

I’ve written like 10 posts saying that I haven’t seen enough of Emerson in tough away games because he rarely plays them.

So, I just don’t know how good Emerson is at defending because the one away game I watched him play, he was awful. 

If you want to read too much from a home game against shitty opposition, please go right ahead.

if you think Arnautovic and Anderson (he inverted at times) are shit, then I cannot help you

either one can be a load to handle, and Emerson overall bossed them when they came into his zonal area

Just now, nyikolajevics said:

In a couple of weeks you will demand a new contract for him!

lets not get carried away, lol

due to the bans and Eden leaving, I will cut him some slack if we finish 4th and/or win the EL

he damn well better talk CHO into renewing

if he does those two (CHO and CL) (or even 3 things for the Blue trifecta)

I might give him a reach-around when I whip out my strap-on for punishment time

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Vesper said:

indeed, and hats off to the old smoker on RLC, he has deffo helped him raise his level

(Vesper waits for the board to faint as I said a nice thing about Sarri)

giphy.gif

I'd go as far as saying that's his best achievement for us to date. First few months he was constantly calling Ruben back in game to give instructions and it looks like it's paying off.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Vesper said:

followed by the REAL judgement day the 12th

hard Brexit dead ahead cap'n:(

What's happening the 12th? 

6 minutes ago, Fernando said:

What's happening the 12th? 

We are due to leave the European Union on Friday if an extension is not granted.

Macron will probably block, it is 50/50

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Vesper said:

if you think Arnautovic and Anderson (he inverted at times) are shit, then I cannot help you

either one can be a load to handle, and Emerson overall bossed them when they came into his zonal area

Anderson seems to be a good player, but arnaut is not. WHU fans were commenting that hazard would have lots of spaces because arnaut does not track back at all. :) I'm not a fan.

It’s still entirely besides the point whether they have one or two good players tho.

these smaller sides pose a much bigger threat when playing in their home ground, where they can press and impose their game. Of course sometimes a visiting small side can cause problems, but it’s different, being mostly about counter attacking.

To be clear I want to see more of Emerson when he's being pressed. I thought he did very poorly when pressed before.

Great game and goal from hazard it's hard to choice which was hazard best ever solo goal was the one tonight or the one against the gunners both goals where beautiful to watch :wub::wub:

I thought Azpi had one of the best games I've seen him play for a while tonight. Looked much more defensively solid and got forward regularly.

I also felt our playing out the back was much improved today. Even at times in the second half when West Ham were pushing and pressing high, we were calm and played some pretty good one touch stuff at times to get out of tight spaces. 

Definitely some marked improvement in performances the last couple of games. Hopefully a big result on Thursday and then its the acid test next weekend.