Didier Drogba

DYC.

Do u honestly think we will ever win CL again with this performance?I just want the best for this club.

The best for this club is 4-3-3 Mourinho style, with each manager adding his own tweaks to it. It's part of our DNA. We can't change it now any more than Barcelona can play like Stoke.

What DNA? Have u watched Chelsea before Abramovic? We played far more entertaining football, so don't come up with this bs.

and FFS grow up ..both .the world and football started before 2004 when you started to watch football ,,,,you have no idea what it is to be a Chelsea fan

this pre abramovich era entertaining play is nonsense...

remember beeing always in the top 3 of teams with most attempts on target, we have always played calm and waiting for the moment where we could hit our opponent, this is not boaring, in fact its what barca is being loved for... playing the ball around untill there is an opportunity opening up

this season was different because we haven't that material anymore...

remember de game against barca 2005 and remember te campaign under Ancelotti

this pre abramovich era entertaining play is nonsense...

remember beeing always in the top 3 of teams with most attempts on target, we have always played calm and waiting for the moment where we could hit our opponent, this is not boaring, in fact its what barca is being loved for... playing the ball around untill there is an opportunity opening up

this season was different because we haven't that material anymore...

remember de game against barca 2005 and remember te campaign under Ancelotti

The style was good, just the performers were average.

This squad needs a clearout: Adding 3 players will not make us world class:

Drogs,Essien,Kalou,Malouda,Raul M,Boswinga, Ferriera, All have to go. In return we use youth and replace they boys with 2 wingers, 2 new midfielders, a RB and A striker.

Drogba getting new contract will be mistake.He will always want to be starter, will always throw his big shadow on whoever is the other striker, will always prevent him to flourish, thats just not good.We should take example from Fergie and not Inter or Milan.

It will be a sad, sad day that Drogba packs up his bags and leaves Stamford Bridge Behind - I would have been happy to have him here for another few seasons but I guess Drogba and the Management Team decided it's time for a change. I hope to see him back some day in the dugout he is an absolute LEGEND for Chelsea FC; The Premier League; and Ivory Coast and such a standout guy off the field just makes your proud that he is part of Chelsea History.

I Thank you Drogba for all the great moments you have given me in the Blue Shirt and for bringing the biggest prize back to the Bridge

You will always be a LEGEND

I hope some day you decide to come back to London in a different role for Chelsea FC