DYC.
Followers 2

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Didier Drogba honoured by Football Writers' Association as Jose Mourinho hails striker as Chelsea's best value player of all time DROGBA: MOURINHO SPEAKS ABOUT DROGBA 'Didier arrived at Stamford Br

Drogba asked Torres how his goal record has come along since he left. Torres did not find that question amusing.

Posted Images

I refuse to believe he's leaving. There's nothing stopping him & Chelsea from doing the Repeat. Besides Messi & Ronaldo....Drogba is the best Forward. I'll rather have Drogba @ age 35 than a useless Torres

Very bittersweet. Drogs was the most complete center forward of his era. No one had his combination of pace, technical ability, brute strength, and aerial prowess (both in attack and defense). The numerous moments of sheer elation he gave myself and many others whilst watching him in Chelsea Blue are something that shall always be treasured.

• Like 1

@3:47 His uncle said that he will always strive for the European cup. I saw this back in Feb when AVB was still there after the Napoli defeat and thought then that the moment had gone..But now, bliss.

As much as i want him to stay, if he decides to go i would really be happy for him because u dont get a send off in this manner. And his last kick would penned with gold in history of the club as the midas touch which made us the champions of Europe.

In one game itself he became the hero to the villain to a Legend.

He won't be staying,that I am sure of.He still has some gas left in his tank and wants to feature prominently every game as he still has the ability.I wouldn't mind keeping him and selling Torres off so that Drogba will have the chance to play regularly but he's soon to be 35 and consistency may be an issue.

At the end of the day,we have to see what is best for the club in the long run.Bright prospects like Lukaku and Danny need to be given their chances and having too many striking options may dampen their chances.

Drogba is truly a Chelsea Legend and we all will miss his energy and commitment but its time we move on.