Didier Drogba

DYC.

Who cares how much he cost? He wasn't worth 50m and hasn't played like a 50m player once during his time as a Chelsea player.

Torres at this point is nothing more than a back-up player to use off the bench. If we try to build the team around him then we might as well give up any hope of winning something for the forseeable future.

Torres is a nice guy and all that jazz but he's a rubbish player. It's that simple.

I wouldn't go as far as saying that he's a rubbish player. He used to be world-class...

Building our team around Torres is a risk...it should be interesting to see who gets the chance at CF if Torres flops again next season.

Who cares how much he cost? He wasn't worth 50m and hasn't played like a 50m player once during his time as a Chelsea player.

Torres at this point is nothing more than a back-up player to use off the bench. If we try to build the team around him then we might as well give up any hope of winning something for the forseeable future.

Torres is a nice guy and all that jazz but he's a rubbish player. It's that simple.

Only thing i agree with in this post, is the part about winning trophies.

Even at his best, his clubs never won anything at club level, so he's not exactly one (imo) you can bank on to lead us to trophies.

There are things about Torres that annoy the hell out of me. He seems so mentally fragile and physically weak and is easily bullied on the pitch. He comes across like such a big coward sometimes in all honesty. He doesn't have that fire in him. Sorry but I don't want that kind of player leading our line for a month let alone a whole season. He can be a squad player or whatever.

Di Matteo knows and a 50m unused substitute in the FA Cup Final says it all.

There are things about Torres that annoy the hell out of me. He seems so mentally fragile and physically weak and is easily bullied on the pitch. He comes across like such a big coward sometimes in all honesty. He doesn't have that fire in him. Sorry but I don't want that kind of player leading our line for a month let alone a whole season. He can be a squad player or whatever.

He comes across as a really quiet and introverted guy, so it's no suprise he isn't aggressive on the pitch.

Your right he is not playing as a 50m player for Chelsea but he was for Liverpool.The arrival of Torres has made everyone realize that we really aren't a passing team and now suddenly we crave for this style because our original methods have not rewarded us with results.Torres is no Drogba,in fact there aren't may strikers in this world who can play like him.

Like I've said many times,Drogba does not rely fully on his midfielders,he creates his own chances and fights for the ball.In contrast,Torres plays his best when someone provides him those slick through balls.

Now if we play like a good passing team,then it wont matter what kind of striker we have.Goals will come easily and in return we'll be able to be serious title contenders.

So Chelsea aren't bringing in creative players just so Torres could reclaim his top form,its because they want the team to play better football.