Didier Drogba

DYC.

Two days ago i watched video from SkySports about our Champions league trophy - "Kings Of Europe - The Chelsea Story".

When JT talked about how Didi gave his long speech after match i realised how desperately we need someone like him...

Football is not only about young talented players in best years of their carrer, these players like Drogba, Terry are maybe more important...

Really, happy for him...

I have this saved on my sky+. Fucking incredible isn't it!!

Wow, this is better than i thought. The return of the legend. I remember at the victory parade in 2012 i thought, fuck this is the last time i will evwr see Didier. It was such a sad feeling. Then we drew his Gala side last season i thought. Yes!! One more chance to see this legend. His wave goodbye in the middle of pitch at the end of the game that night was emotional, and off he went down the tunnel. This time i was sure i would never see the man in the flesh again! And now this... incredible, amazing.... i could run out of superlatives! Welcome home Didier, Welcome home.

We signed a 70 year old Eto'o so Drogba coming back for one season really should work out just fine ;) My only gripe with this signing is that it might spell the end for Lukaku (but I have my fingers crossed for Torres' departure)..

Anyway signing Drogs can only make sense if we have found a buyer for Torres and we need a short term option for a third striker. If that's not the case I can see the all so sensitive Lukaku packing his bags already.

I think he might be the second choice now. Jose does not seem to fancy torres or lukaku.

Think it depends on circumstance. Torres or Lukaku would be second-choice starter, but off the bench you'd want Drogba in most instances wouldn't you?

Think it depends on circumstance. Torres or Lukaku would be second-choice starter, but off the bench you'd want Drogba in most instances wouldn't you?

Of course but that coming of the bench role will be the main thing the other strikers have to bank on.

Diego costa is 25 and can easily play the league and Europe matches. hell, he will be expecting as much. The rest, to start, would have to be looking at domestic cup runs and we all know lukaku won't go for that.

All signs will be pointing towards lukaku being offloaded, and costa,drogba, and Torres being the 3.