Didier Drogba

DYC.

I would have bet on Romue to be the one on his way out, but he seems to be doing very well in preseason and Marco is still just back from a long term injury. It'll probably still be Romeu, though.

Also the fact Romeus number was moved from 6 (Given to Ake) to 20 doesn't make you think he will be here this season.

I highly doubt Romeu will be leaving given the fact he was just given a contract extension. Jose clearly wants him at the club.

He was entering his last year of his contract. It made sense to tie him down even if you're planning on loaning him out so you can cash in either next year or further down the line.

Mikel's problem is that he's unsellable apparently. He's also nowhere near as fun to have around as he used to be because those people who used to defend him and suggest he was one of the best DMs in Europe have abandoned him. He's no longer their 'favourite player' in their profiles and there's no screen captures showing his importance to the team anymore.

Certain members be all like

yuck.gif

Just not sure how I feel about this. On one hand it's a step backwards by the club, on the other we're in need of experienced leaders now we've lost Lampard and Ashley..

In any case, he does belong at Stamford Bridge. I'd have preferred as a coach, but meh.

Don't think we'll see him play all that much next season, his time on the field will be limited. But you can guarantee that when he is on the pitch, all you'll here in the stands is this.

For most of us on here, he was, is and always be the greatest centre forward we'll ever see wear the shirt. A champion of England and Europe is returning home guys.