Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Said Benrahma


Unionjack
 Share
Followers 2

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Curious, which would you guys prefer?

 

Spend the amount on Havertz. 

Or spend the amount on Benrahma, a top CB and LB? Move Ziyech to the number 8 with CHO/Benrahma & Pulisic for the wing positions?

If they are mutually exclusive, i would say the latter. I don't think havertz is an option (monday we will know if there is a slight chance).

A top CB, LB , gk (defensive coach) would go lightyears in improving us overall. With a world class defense we can win the league.no kidding. But I think there is more of a chanceof us getting havertz (provided we get CL) than stomping a wc gk, cb and lb out of the ground in the current market.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My football dyslexia made me have a panic attack... I though we'd been linked with Saido Berahino. 

I hope so.

The guy is a natural, got the skills. I'm fully satisfied if we are getting this guy when we let willian go.

Posted Images

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

If they are mutually exclusive, i would say the latter. I don't think havertz is an option (monday we will know if there is a slight chance).

A top CB, LB , gk (defensive coach) would go lightyears in improving us overall. With a world class defense we can win the league.no kidding. But I think there is more of a chanceof us getting havertz (provided we get CL) than stomping a wc gk, cb and lb out of the ground in the current market.

If that's the case I think we are banking a lot on our attack saving our defence every game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, shrenshah said:

Benrahma is ours if we dont get cl and havertz

Harvetz looks done. Way too much noise around it. Only way he doesn't come here is if he pulls a fast one like Willian did to Spuds.

As for Benarhma, surely he is being lined up for the AM4 position if Willian doesn't re-sign. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, King Kante said:

As for Benarhma, surely he is being lined up for the AM4 position if Willian doesn't re-sign.

I don't think we'll sign Benrahma even if Willian doesn't resign.

LW - Pulisic/Werner + Mount is an option as well)

RW - Ziyech/CHO + maybe Havertz

Adding Benrahma seems overkill. Would use that money to go fix that defence!

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't think we'll sign Benrahma even if Willian doesn't resign.

LW - Pulisic/Werner + Mount is an option as well)

RW - Ziyech/CHO + maybe Havertz

Adding Benrahma seems overkill. Would use that money to go fix that defence!

Yeah, maybe. The defence does need a hell of a lot of work. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...