Craven Cottage
14:05 Kick Off (UK time)

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very happy. This is Fulham's cup final, and they played arguably their best game of the season today. There's always a reaction after a change of manager, and we did very well to keep them out in the

I would go as far as saying LB is our number 1 priority this summer. He was certainly quicker to get forward and offer the overlap compared to Alonso which helped speed things up at times but his

Players looked tired too me. Heavy rotation needed against Dynamo if this line up is to beat an impressive Wolves.

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

Uh oh...

Madness, totally madness. Really not sure what they expected after their scatter gun spending last summer. Not helped by fuckers like Schurrle saying that if they go down he will cut short his 2 year loan.

If that is the attitude of one in the dressing room you can bet there will be more.

3 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

This has a draw written all over it.. 🤔

Would be the most Chelsea thing ever if we drop points here. <_<

• Like 1

Bournemouth were defensively woeful going into their game with us and humiliated us while keeping a clean sheet. Since that game theyve reverted to being shit and got hammered by Arse last night.

Fulham have an even worse defense and will now maybe get a new manager bounce. Not outside the realm of possibility that they summon the spirit of Pep's Barca and perform well for one game against us and then proceed to revert back to shit afterwards.

Luckily, it appears a switch has been flipped with our players and manager so can't see us losing this.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Luckily, it appears a switch has been flipped with our players and manager so can't see us losing this.

and expect us to get kicked left and right by Fulham thugs while the moron officials just stand there and watch without taking any proper action yet again.

• Like 1

If we go there Sunday with the same frame of mind we have had since Manure we will tear them apart.

Our problem is always our frame of mind. And when we start out pumped up and meaning business we do great.

Lets hope we finish the season even stronger than we started it.

I'm sure we could take the 3rd spot.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

If we go there Sunday with the same frame of mind we have had since Manure we will tear them apart.

Our problem is always our frame of mind. And when we start out pumped up and meaning business we do great.

Lets hope we finish the season even stronger than we started it.

I'm sure we could take the 3rd spot.

if higuain begins to score everything is possible 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Pizy said:

Bournemouth were defensively woeful going into their game with us and humiliated us while keeping a clean sheet. Since that game theyve reverted to being shit and got hammered by Arse last night.

Fulham have an even worse defense and will now maybe get a new manager bounce. Not outside the realm of possibility that they summon the spirit of Pep's Barca and perform well for one game against us and then proceed to revert back to shit afterwards.

You're tempting fate there. This is Chelsea we're talking about. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

You're tempting fate there. This is Chelsea we're talking about. :lol: 

We had a piss poor attitude then didn't we?

I think now we are at least stronger mentally and the guys are acting more as a team.

That is normally our biggest problem

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

We had a piss poor attitude then didn't we?

I think now we are at least stronger mentally and the guys are acting more as a team.

That is normally our biggest problem

Play well and win our upcoming games convincingly and I might just subscribe to that view. As I said in another post, one was a cup final while the other was against Spurs, who we have played well against in 3 of the 4 games this season. Those games took care of the motivation factor. It's game against smaller teams we have frustratingly faltered this season. Will take more than just two games to convince me that we have turned the corner.