• Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Higuain (sub)

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And now instead of praise for our performances and the fact we played pretty well. It's all headlines about power play and the rot at the club.. 

Alonso shouldn't be anywhere near 11 till the end of the season...  Emerson is million miles ahead of him... It's ridiculous members here saying Alonso is better than Emerson

I am fuming. Why not keep the flag down then see after VAR whether he is on or not? Ridiculous. Anyway. Proud of the boys for the performance today and showing they are behind Sarri.

Well if we go out starting like we have been doing we are going to get mullered

We have to start with intensity. Go out thinking we are Billy Big Bollox.

Just really need to  play them like we did in December. score first then keep pressing.

15 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Well if we go out starting like we have been doing we are going to get mullered

We have to start with intensity. Go out thinking we are Billy Big Bollox.

Just really need to  play them like we did in December. score first then keep pressing.

I have a dream :ph34r:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Dynamo Kiev home!

still remember the 2 games against them in that 15-16 season, very stubborn side, it will be no walk in the park, William was having his fairytale season with freekicks remember?

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

still remember the 2 games against them in that 15-16 season, very stubborn side, it will be no walk in the park, William was having his fairytale season with freekicks remember?

MAYBE Barkleys remembering how to do it. Have to say it was a crackin goal last night. Keeper didn't stand a chance.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

MAYBE Barkleys remembering how to do it. Have to say it was a crackin goal last night. Keeper didn't stand a chance.

ya very good technique, over the wall and curled in to the top corner, shame we dont score those more often

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

ya very good technique, over the wall and curled in to the top corner, shame we dont score those more often

it is difficult for barkley to score if david luiz ...<_<

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Clockwork said:

Sarri please do not play the same lineup that got thrashed 6-0. 

Also pretty much same line up that beat city earlier on the season...

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Shirley shum mishtake!

I’d rather see Alonso in left midfield than leftback. I’ve always seen him more as a midfielder than a defender/fullback. His troubles at LB do not surprise me.

And Chels is too soft and predictable in midfield for me. He’d add some physicality and Alonso can get into the box and cause trouble. Let Kante sit deep instead and support Jorginho, which allows Odoi to attack them hard on the right

I know this is out of the box but that just how I think. I need Sarri to do something. He’s so rigid. People love comparing him to Guardiola but Pep makes (slight) tactical tweaks and employs players in different  positions all of the time. He’s nothing like that and he’s losing me because of it.

3 minutes ago, DYC. said:

I’d rather see Alonso in left midfield than leftback. I’ve always seen him more as a midfielder than a defender/fullback. His troubles at LB do not surprise me.

And Chels is too soft and predictable in midfield for me. He’d add some physicality and Alonso can get into the box and cause trouble. Let Kante sit deep instead and support Jorginho, which allows Odoi to attack them hard on the right

I know this is out of the box but that just how I think. I need Sarri to do something. He’s so rigid. People love comparing him to Guardiola but Pep makes (slight) tactical tweaks and employs players in different  positions all of the time. He’s nothing like that and he’s losing me because of it.

I'd rather stick Willian or Pedro there mate.

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I'd rather stick Willian or Pedro there mate.

In midfield? And make midfield even softer? That does not sit well with me.

14 hours ago, bakayokofan said:

I may be remembering wrong but I think the city vs arsenal final played last year was of a similar nature. It was a bygone conclusion before the match even began.

This might be worse. Way worse 

Difference between us and Arsenal is they actually get smashed when the world expect them too, we have an uncanny nack of doing the opposite.

Last time we lost a final we were obvious underdogs for was Cardiff 2002.

10 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

I thought our game away to them was arguably our best display of that season (not saying much i know), we wasted golden chances to seal the win inside 20 minutes.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Well now we have our 2 season ban there will be some on here never be happier.

They can moan like fuck when we see what its like to really suffer!

Like going back to when we were skint and had to sell all our good players many moons ago. We then ended up with some class youths who won us promotion. Could we do this again ??????

• Like 1