• Barkley (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hazard has been running all night...credit where its due, he did put a nice shift tonight.

Sarri is the Bakayoko of managers. Good in Serie A, shit in PL.

I've never seen a Chelsea side so predictable as this one. When the team have the ball, the team try the same shit all the time, and its pretty easy to get marked...the team is also too soft when don'

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Henrique said:

I've never seen a Chelsea side so predictable as this one. When the team have the ball, the team try the same shit all the time, and its pretty easy to get marked...the team is also too soft when don't have the ball.

Sarri balls technique ,predictable method. All the teams knew about it now. Think every team is looking forward to play Chelsea.

• Like 1

So people finally getting what I was advocating for 3 months ago? How many defeats in that period, how many embarassing moments?

Way too late now.

• Like 2

I'm afraid this is the beginning of the end for Sarri era. Next we'll appoint a counter attacking manager who puts some paints over the cracks, wins a trophy only to end up sacked because the same team downs tools yet again. It really is a never ending cycle at Chelsea

• Like 3
Just now, 11Drogba said:

Sarri is the Bakayoko of managers. Good in Serie A, shit in PL.

As someone said, Sarri looks good in Seria A, where even Bakayoko can play.

• Like 3

We're going to win 4-2

I feel it in my waters

Told you, Malmo was irrelevant, they havent kicked a ball in 2 months, we'd have beaten them regardless.   This last 15mins of the half has been dog shit.  Sarri, do something

Kante played out of position

plus 3 of our back 4 (not Rudiger)

plus RW 

and then both of 2 other midfielders

and probably CF

all have to go

Sarri has to go

if the board and Roman refuse to fix this shit 

they have to go

it isnt like most all of us haven't been calling this most of the season

even during that unbeaten run the cracks were there

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Henrique said:

I've never seen a Chelsea side so predictable as this one. When the team have the ball, the team try the same shit all the time, and its pretty easy to get marked...the team is also too soft when don't have the ball.

The lack of aggression is scary. Pathetic really. United havent actually done anything spectacular, just winning more first and second balls in the middle of the pitch meaning they can counter attack. 

Higuain only guy with pass marks for me, movement is pretty pathetic from the other forward players. Jorginho offering nothing defensively. Too slow in final third. 

Just now, ChelseaFanUK said:

We're going to win 4-2

I feel it in my waters

Told you, Malmo was irrelevant, they havent kicked a ball in 2 months, we'd have beaten them regardless.   This last 15mins of the half has been dog shit.  Sarri, do something

But we weren't that great against them either! Even worse them not playing for ages. 

First goal; Alonso not covering Herrera.

Second goal. Rashford escapes Alonso who instead of chasing him, casualy goes inside penalty area, leaving Luiz (who isnt fast either) to catch Rashford  and deal with his cross.

Quality player.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

We're going to win 4-2

I feel it in my waters

Barkley for kovacic

Willian for Pedro?

😂

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Mana said:

Can’t believe this trash.

This season is spacing to be our worst season in decades.

we still have a cup final against City, still to go to Anfield, Old Trafford, Spurs at home, enjoy the ride.

• Like 1