Luka Jović

Vesper

46 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Krzysztof Piatek , I could see Barca looking here too, still enrages me we did not snap him up in January and went for PURE SHIT Higuain on a crazy overpriced loan

i cant get my head around this, our board is so shit that they passed on the chance to sign Piatek who is young, hungry and a good goalscorer. Unbelievable, people need to be fired starting with that bitch Marina

45 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

i cant get my head around this, our board is so shit that they passed on the chance to sign Piatek who is young, hungry and a good goalscorer. Unbelievable, people need to be fired starting with that bitch Marina

he is one goal away from 30 for the year, lolol

6 MONTHS of a loan plus wages for Higs cost us over £12m, if we took him for the whole year and a half it would cost us £37m in fees and wages

AND we still would NOT OWN HIM

that would cost another £31m for a perm transfer fee (and obligate us for another £28m in wages, for a fucking grand total cost for a 30-something washed up striker OF NINETY-SIX MILLION QUID in loan fees, trans fees and wages for 3 and a half years)

Piatek cost AC Milan £31m to own him  OUTRIGHT

AND Piatek's wages are only £1.5m per year with AC Milan

we are paying Higs FOURTEEN MILLION QUID PER YEAR so 9.333 times as much!

WHAT THE FUCKERY!!!

I am sorry, but no wonder Roman has lost almost 2/3rds of his all-time high net worth (some tbf, due to collapse of the rouble, but hard to say what % of his net worth was invested in rouble-demarcated assets v the pound or the USD)

Well he scored against us and we love to sign players that score against us. He is probably impressed with us and couple good words from our players after the match can turn the scales into our favour.

Eintracht Frankfurt sporting director Fredi Bobic is adamant that a deal is not in place for striker Luka Jovic to join Real Madrid in the summer

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6994585/amp/There-no-contact-Real-Madrid-Eintracht-Frankfurt-insist-Jovic-not-set-Spain.html

• 2 weeks later...

Eintracht Frankfurt striker Luka Jovic has completed a £52.4m (€60m) move to Real Madrid, Sky Sports News understands.

The 21-year-old Serbia international has signed a five-year contract with the Spanish giants, which will earn him £43.7million (€50m) in total, or £8.7million a year.

Never had a chance. Was obvious Barca and Real would go for him. Whos gonna turn them down for us? Realisitically?

People kept saying (including his father) that playing time was key. He wasn't starting ahead of Suarez and I don't see him starting ahead of Benzema. Also, a deal to sign Rodrygo is all but a done and Diaz was brought back to the club last summer.

Weird decision if that really was the deciding factor, as he'll effectively be vying with 3 other strikers at Real.

11 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

People kept saying (including his father) that playing time was key. He wasn't starting ahead of Suarez and I don't see him starting ahead of Benzema (Rodrygo is all but a done deal and they also have Diaz).

Weird decision if that really was the deciding factor.

I thought real would have went for icardi 

44 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

People kept saying (including his father) that playing time was key. He wasn't starting ahead of Suarez and I don't see him starting ahead of Benzema. Also, a deal to sign Rodrygo is all but a done and Diaz was brought back to the club last summer.

Weird decision if that really was the deciding factor, as he'll effectively be vying with 3 other strikers at Real.

He will get plenty time, Real are wanting to offload Mariano and Benzema needs real competition, has done since they sold off Higuain to Napoli years ago. Diaz and Rodrygo are wingers.

He will get plenty time, Real are wanting to offload Mariano and Benzema needs real competition, has done since they sold off Higuain to Napoli years ago. Diaz and Rodrygo are wingers.

I was talking about Mariano.

Rodrygo, Vinicius, Hazard & Asensio vying to play in their preferred position?

The club don't have a natural plan during these transfer sprees.

RM will be doing their rebuild swiftly.....they wont hang around for eons and hassle, they identify and go for the kill, as it should be. Barca will do the same.

It helps when there is only one other club to compete in the market domestically.

Just now, LAM09 said:

I was talking about Mariano.

Rodrygo, Vinicius, Hazard & Asensio vying to play in their preferred position?

The club don't have a natural plan during these transfer sprees.

Those 4 are wingers though. Jovic is a 9. Benzema is 30 odd, he needs a longterm replacement. Real wont care because they need to improve and in typical fashion they throw money at 5-10 players.

Those 4 are wingers though. Jovic is a 9. Benzema is 30 odd, he needs a longterm replacement. Real wont care because they need to improve and in typical fashion they throw money at 5-10 players.
He didn't want to play second fiddle to Suarez. What's he going to do at Real?

Players motives are all over the place.

42 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

He didn't want to play second fiddle to Suarez. What's he going to do at Real?

Players motives are all over the place.

I think youll be surprised how often he will play. He offers a slightly more physical approach than Benzema. Both are very rounded but Benzema for all his positives struggles with consistency. Suarez is still very capable of magic on his day and probably be first choice at Barca undoubtedly where as Jovic has more chance to get in ahead of Benzema 110%. Be harder to displace Suarez than Benzema.

8 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

RM will be doing their rebuild swiftly.....they wont hang around for eons and hassle, they identify and go for the kill, as it should be. Barca will do the same.

So I am guessing hazard would be a RM player days/hours after EL final

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You