• Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I think the media focussing on the 4-0 Bournemouth debacle and the City revenge thrashing has actually helped us. When we play with confidence, this team are World beaters. I don't buy into this disaster scenario that is being portrayed. OK Sarri has 5 wins in the Europa League, 2 in the FA Cup (against lower league opposition), 4 in the league cup (1 of which was against lower league opposition) - That's 40% of his wins and his league record is 58%... but it would be good to give him to the end of the season imo. 

Well...I agree with your sentiment. There is no need to be needlessly depressed.

But on the topic of confidence...I feel that this team has an ON-OFF switch when it comes to that. And I fear that Sarri has no control of it.

3 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Really ?

Chelsea manager win %:
1. Maurizio Sarri (65%)
2. Antonio Conte (65%)
3. Jose Mourinho (64%)
4. Carlo Ancelotti (61%)
5. John Robertson (61%)
6. Roberto Di Matteo (57%)
7. Luiz Felipe Scolari (56%)
8. Claudio Ranieri (54%)
9. Gianluca Vialli (53%)
10. Ruud Gullit (49%)

Tbh thats big thanks to our europa run and cup games so far where we got many wins against small opponents. 

As for tonights game, I wont complain, we won. But Im not going to get optimistic either, it was only malmo.

Probably a good thing we didn't make it to the Champions league this season playing way we are. We'd either crash out the group back into Europa anyway or first out...

Theres teams in this comp that may run ragged over us.. Still not in the pot yet. 

Solid result considering the despair of confidence recently.  

Never enjoyed eurotrash Abba , IKEA meatballs , pacifist cowardice,  liberal idealism,  Volvo and jumping in ice water , talking to trees , Eating berries,  wearing large pants , beer only for the rich , small heads, backwater blues.

everyone to their own.

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Let's not lose sight of the possibility he was rested for United. 

Slim chance. But still a possibility. 

Rested? Rested from what? :dunno:

It's nigh impossible to defend Sarri's decisions at this point. I've been patient with him and still am, but fuck... rested, while the turds on legs get run to the ground?

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

I'm giving Sarri the benefit of the doubt on this one. 

Even he doesn't start CHO Monday, fully on board with the criticism. 

Another thing. We didn't sell Zappacosta, he was travelling (I think) and he is still under contractual obligation to work for the club... then why the fuck is Azpi still playing every game and every minute? Fuck's sake! I'm not surprised his level has gone down, he is like the most played outfield player in the last 5 years or so. Squad management has been horrible.