• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

This same team will start against Tottenham and Sarri will be again hoping he would get it right this time. And circle continues.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pundits annoy me anywhere, but especially when we’re losing. BT making out we’ve been playing well this half - there’s. A big difference between playing well, and simply having more possession 🤬🤬 Anyway  Absolutely discraseful from Sarri so far. Not starting an 18 year old in favour of two out-of-Form wingers in their 30s, and playing arguably the best player in the league consistently out of position, even though your eyes surely must tell you it doesn’t work. You must get not quite have the striker you want quite yet, but when you do have a competent target man, in Giroud, USE HIM. No shots on target so far today, yet we’re bringing in another midfielder, and not a striker...

I'm stuck between the sofa and tv contemplating wether to turn this shit off but i just cant help but want to watch my beloved Chelsea.

It is never a good sign when fans and members are concerned with other things in life during a big game. All down to Sarri.

3 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

This same team will start against Tottenham and Sarri will be again hoping he would get it right this time. And circle continues.

Yep!! Doing same thing over and over and expecting a different result. 

2 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

He's not even in his real position. He's playing our best player out of position and hindering his ability. This is Conte - esque

Yes,  that is what I was trying to say poetically,  lolol.

What hurts the most is that you just know this team doesn't have anything about it... we have lost already. No fight.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

The club needs to be sold. The board wont back the team with proper players nor managers.

How would you back a manager saying Alonso is the best left back in Europe...

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

What hurts the most is that you just know this team doesn't have anything about it... we have lost already. No fight.

I know we were never going to win the league but for a time we were up there.  Then we had a solid looking grip on 4th.Now we look likely to drop down to 5th. Both man u and arsenal are 3 behind. Just suddenly swapped places. They've started doing well and we're going weeeee

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

The club needs to be sold. The board wont back the team with proper players nor managers.

it's clear that Roman doesn't give a f*ck about Chelsea! he wants only take money from the sales (3B) that are  madness for actual value of club!