nachikethas
Followers 7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a lovely little ball for the 4th that was.

Read an article today that shows at present his productivity with and without the ball is overall pretty poor compared to the other players in his position. He averages fewer tackles per 90 mins

This is why I think he will make it eventually. Not just a pace merchant but highly intelligent player. To see the run from Michy in his back, move the ball just that inch to get the angle for the pas

Posted Images

On 22/12/2020 at 1:53 AM, Magic Lamps said:

His final passes to Werner and Mount where terrible. But we know him. He will get his mojo back. 

...as long he doesn’t get injured.

Has anyone watched him plas as rw with Dortmund?
On the right he is pretty much useless. We got all his negatives and none of the positive. 
I watched him back then as a RW and he was nothing special and that is why I did not want him to come to Chelsea. Did not know he was much better at LW.

His crossing was his best asset back then

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

• Like 1
Just now, killer1257 said:

I watched him back then as a RW and he was nothing special and that is why I did not want him to come to Chelsea. Did not know he was much better at LW.

His crossing was his best asset back then

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

I see, Pulisic is very2 good but on the right you get far less of the good stuff. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, communicate said:

I see, Pulisic is very2 good but on the right you get far less of the good stuff. 

he HAS to be played at LW, not RW

CHO is a better RWer than Pulisic (although CHO too is better on the left)

• Like 2

Puli played 180 mins in 3 days. Talking about injury, I think it is not fair to say he looks like the glass. Ziyech should be the concern, not Puli. 

He plays better and better in the game. 

32 minutes ago, Dan Lee said:

Puli played 180 mins in 3 days. Talking about injury, I think it is not fair to say he looks like the glass. Ziyech should be the concern, not Puli. 

Pulisic has managed to get injured so badly that he fell down when jogging on plain grass without impact...of ocurse he is made of glass. Just bc he played 180 mins (and hardly over-exerted himself) in 3 days does not mean he is suddenly iron man. Let's not kid ourselves. It won't be long until he pulls a hammy again or some other muscle injury that takes him out for a month or two. We have to enjoy him while he is still fit.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Dan Lee said:

It's not one or the other - both are made of glass. Pulisic will be out soon enough again unfortunately.

• 1 month later...

Chelsea have confirmed that Christian Pulisic was missing from their win at Sheffield United due to family issues.

The American superstar was not included in the 20-man squad for Chelsea’s 2-1 win at Bramall Lane on Sunday and many Chelsea and USMNT fans feared that Pulisic had picked up another injury.

Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel confirmed that Pulisic was given time off to handle some family problems.

“Christian has some family issues to solve, and family is always first, so we decided to give him a rest,” Tuchel said.

Everyone at ProSoccerTalk sends our best wishes to Pulisic and his family.

What is the future for Christian Pulisic at Chelsea?

Pulisic will be a big part of Chelsea’s squad under Tuchel, that much is clear already.

The USMNT star was given his professional debut by Tuchel at Borussia Dortmund in 2016 and knows him extremely well.

Tuchel already told ProSoccerTalk how much he loves working with Pulisic and trusts him, and the German coach is eager to get the American star in the best positions possible.

After starting Tuchel’s first three games in charge of Chelsea on the bench, Pulisic has made a big impact when he’s come on and he’s played in a slightly different position.

Pulisic revealed he played as ‘a kind of false striker’ as he came on at half time to inspire a 2-0 win against Burnley, as he assisted the second goal late on and went close to scoring on several occasions, then also went close to scoring against Tottenham when he came on in a similar role.

With Timo Werner, Mason Mount and Callum Hudson-Odoi playing extremely well in Tuchel’s first few games in charge, it will be tough for the USMNT star to force his way into this Chelsea starting lineup.

But his history with Tuchel and his form last summer suggests he can become a key member of the side as Chelsea are pushing hard for the top four after three wins and a draw from Tuchel’s first four games in charge.

https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2021/02/08/pulisic-news-Chelsea-issue-update/

Mount, Werner, and CHO are performing better. They are all first choice for Tuchel. But at the some point, he will need to rotate the team and Pulisic will get its chance to prove himself.

18 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Very disappointed with his regression.

I think he is too injury prone to be a top player. Granted, Robben was probably even more injured, but he could immediately make an impact for the teams he played for. Pulisic on the other hand always needs some weeks to get back to his level and this time he apparently needs some months. 

3 minutes ago, Beigl said:

I think he is too injury prone to be a top player. Granted, Robben was probably even more injured, but he could immediately make an impact for the teams he played for. Pulisic on the other hand always needs some weeks to get back to his level and this time he apparently needs some months. 

Not sure if it can be predicted. Some may take awhile to get back on track. Some maybe longer. For example, when the football restarted in June last season, Pulisic immediately found his form from the get-go after his injury and sustained it till the end of the season. But based on how he's doing this season, that feels like a purple patch because he's been back long enough to stop being a ghost in the team. 

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Not sure if it can be predicted. Some may take awhile to get back on track. Some maybe longer. For example, when the football restarted in June last season, Pulisic immediately found his form from the get-go after his injury and sustained it till the end of the season. But based on how he's doing this season, that feels like a purple patch because he's been back long enough to stop being a ghost in the team. 

I don´t hope so, he constantly gave me Hazard vibes last summer. As for now, I have my doubts about him, but I wouldn´t write him off yet, he is only 22 years old. He might be much more stable against injuries in say 3 years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1