Christian Pulisic

the wes

• 2 weeks later...

Dude needs to decide if he is going to be a Tik Tok performer or a soccer player. Needs to get bigger and stronger, decrease the injuries. His dancing is cute... middle school girls probably find it attractive... but he has faded into oblivion this season. Injuries are killing his career, and he doesntyhandle the rehab very well. But he is a cute little social media dancer.

Dude needs to decide if he is going to be a Tik Tok performer or a soccer player. Needs to get bigger and stronger, decrease the injuries. His dancing is cute... middle school girls probably find it attractive... but he has faded into oblivion this season. Injuries are killing his career, and he doesntyhandle the rehab very well. But he is a cute little social media dancer.
[emoji23] why are you implying you can't make tiktok videos and get in better shape? That's ridiculous. Especially with the fact that he doesn't have some full time job that is currently having him somewhere 9-5. The guy has plenty of time to do both.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Miguelito said:

emoji23.png why are you implying you can't make tiktok videos and get in better shape? That's ridiculous. Especially with the fact that he doesn't have some full time job that is currently having him somewhere 9-5. The guy has plenty of time to do both.

Gee, I don't know why I said he needs to get in better shape. Maybe it's because he hasn't finished one season in the last three years. But I forgot, this is Chelsea,  where injured players are always out 2-3 months. Your guys rehab program is the worst I have ever seen. 

Gee, I don't know why I said he needs to get in better shape. Maybe it's because he hasn't finished one season in the last three years. But I forgot, this is Chelsea,  where injured players are always out 2-3 months. Your guys rehab program is the worst I have ever seen. 
We both know that's not at all what I said...clearly this isn't going to be a conversation/debate if you completely ignore the entire point of the post.

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8305517/Nobody-said-Christian-Pulisic-reveals-Chelsea-stars-blanked-session.html

'Nobody even noticed me, nobody said anything': Christian Pulisic reveals Chelsea stars blanked him on the team bus before his first training session

This is pretty embarrassing. Can we all agree that Azpi is the worst captain we ever had? He should introduce new player to all the others. This would never happened with guys like Terry, Drogba, Cech, Lamps, Bane...

On 5/12/2020 at 1:34 AM, NikkiCFC said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8305517/Nobody-said-Christian-Pulisic-reveals-Chelsea-stars-blanked-session.html

'Nobody even noticed me, nobody said anything': Christian Pulisic reveals Chelsea stars blanked him on the team bus before his first training session

This is pretty embarrassing. Can we all agree that Azpi is the worst captain we ever had? He should introduce new player to all the others. This would never happened with guys like Terry, Drogba, Cech, Lamps, Bane...

Did you even read the quotes? It's hilarious how people have taken what's quoted in the headline out of context.