Christian Pulisic

the wes

10 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I think we have different priorities. Azpi is probably the most solid rb in the world defensively. That imo is most important for a defender. If we had a decent right winger no one would say he does not provide enough  offensviely

Again, his defence this year is not at his normal level, I have seen many mistakes he normal doesn't make. I am a very unsentimental fan when I see weakness. Azpi can go back to CB rotation and provide RB cover once we get the proper starter. We try to roll next year with Alonso and Azpi, its isnt going to be pretty unless we drop £300m or so on the rest of the team (especially assuming Eden and CHO leave)

That said, we are crazy if we dump £45m on Hysaj. Do not rate him over many others. I would take Wan-Bissaka over him. Deffo Valentino Lazaro over him all day and all night. Nélson Semedo too. Hakimi is not a MUST have or I go cray player, I just want upgrades in the back 4 badly, especially now including CB with Luiz shitting out again (and probably leaving) as well.

We have so many holes at almost all positions our official cheese should be swiss :(

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Again, his defence this year is not at his normal level, I have seen many mistakes he normal doesn't make. I am a very unsentimental fan when I see weakness. Azpi can go back to CB rotation and provide RB cover once we get the proper starter. We try to roll next year with Alonso and Azpi, its isnt going to be pretty unless we drop £300m or so on the rest of the team (especially assuming Eden and CHO leave)

That said, we are crazy if we dump £45m on Hysaj. Do not rate him over many others. I would take Wan-Bissaka over him. Deffo Valentino Lazaro over him all day and all night. Nélson Semedo too. Hakimi is not a MUST have or I go cray player, I just want upgrades in the back 4 badly, especially now including CB with Luiz shitting out again (and probably leaving) as well.

We have so many holes at almost all positions our official cheese should be swiss :(

You probably would have sold drogba and Lampard in 2009 too lol. I think a club great deserves the benefit of the doubt and i think he is still young and fit enough that his rare errors are not a sign of age related weakness. As you said we have enough holes ib the squad that we do not need to start with reolacing the few players that are top10 in their position.  

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

You probably would have sold drogba and Lampard in 2009 too lol. I think a club great deserves the benefit of the doubt and i think he is still young and fit enough that his rare errors are not a sign of age related weakness. As you said we have enough holes ib the squad that we do not need to start with reolacing the few players that are top10 in their position.  

The insane minutes he has played the last 5 years will catch up to him, and his offensive contribution is simply not up to a modern fullback in Sarri's 4 3 3 . I do grant there are deffo more urgent needs (a WC CB, a new LB, new RW (hopefully Pulisic helps there), a truly dangerous AMF, and then the soon (I fear) nightmare of losing both Hazard and CHO), but its something that is going to have to be addressed in the next year or two. I do NOT want to sell Azpi, just want to grab his eventually replacement soon and let them rotate. Zappacosta is certainly not it, lolol.

It wasn;t a bad goal at all was it. Seems like the old boy wanted to show what thhey will be missing seeing as they are keeping him on the bench so much

Couldn't find a youtibe and can't post MP4s so ............

WATCH: Pulisic scores fantastic goal for BVB

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2019/2/5/18212778/watch-pulisic-scores-fantastic-goal-for-bvb

14 hours ago, Vesper said:

Not for long, we are just going to disagree on this, I have watched him a lot this year. I would take him over Wan-Bissaka

Fullback play is killing us.

Honestly I would day Azpi has been good offensively after a difficult start being shuffled back into a back 4. Always getting high up and getting crosses in.

Hakimi is a good talent though. Still needs a few seasons to be better than Azpi at least.

9 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Honestly I would day Azpi has been good offensively after a difficult start being shuffled back into a back 4. Always getting high up and getting crosses in.

Hakimi is a good talent though. Still needs a few seasons to be better than Azpi at least.

I can accept this. I really don't want to seem an anti Azpi girl. He has been a monster servant.

Alonso, now,................

.ThoughtfulUnderstatedBlackpanther-small.

18 hours ago, Hamilton said:

Strange, isn’t pulisic warming the bench lately?

Scored a very good goal the other day.

I'm looking forward to seeing how he does for us.

Lets hope its a long fruitful partnership!

Lets also hope we get a couple of other good players to help us out!

1 minute ago, Hamilton said:

Im sceptic about us buying players that doesn’t even are strong holders (or regulars) at theirs club

I'd normally agree but Dortmund have got other choices  and with Sancho in his place he obviously wants to lay regular at his age with his skills so hes coming to us.

Should be good.