Christian Pulisic

the wes

29 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Can we seriously say Hudson-Odoi is that much better than Charly? I can't confidently say so, no. 

I confidently disagree. CHO is obviously better than Charly. CM was overrated from day dot. He has great feet but not only does he have the physical presence of a pencil, he just doesn't have the footballing brain needed to play at the highest level. CHO does. I have seen him playing sexy passes in behind the defensive lines and he bruns past defenders asif they aren't even there. He has an eye for a cross and can put the ball in the back of the net. He could work on his shooting tbf but comon... he literally took the piss out of the youth league. It was too easy for him. When is he meant to step up??? I swear in modern football they put too much pressure on the young players to make some sort of an imaginary jump from youth to senior footy. Just give him the ball and let him do his thing... and you will see just how good he is. Let him grow on the pitch.. his very mimimal contribution would eclipse Willians best performances. No joke.

9 hours ago, DDA said:

Exactly. Everybody going crazy over Pulisic being CHO's replacement but CHO is a LW and Pulisic is a RW. Besides, I really don't understand why people are soo against Pulisic coming here. He isn't half as bad as some are making him out to be.

Poor lad. Hasn't even joined us and already getting hammered from all directions because he's been assumed as CHO's or Hazard's replacement.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Poor lad. Hasn't even joined us and already getting hammered from all directions because he's been assumed as CHO's or Hazard's replacement.

Typical isnt it 😂

would be good to see folk willing to give him a chance if we do get him... undoubtly a talented player. 

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Typical isnt it 😂

would be good to see folk willing to give him a chance if we do get him... undoubtly a talented player. 

It's stupid. People keep bashing him because he's not CHO or Hazard.

How come no one talk Pulisic as Willian's replacement or even Pedro's? Both of their contracts are until June 2020. Pedro will be 32 next year, no guarantee we are gonna extend his contract again. Same applies for Willian, who turns 31 next year. 

Just now, Jason said:

It's stupid. People keep bashing him because he's not CHO or Hazard.

How come no one talk Pulisic as Willian's replacement or even Pedro's? Both of their contracts are until June 2020. Pedro will be 32 next year, no guarantee we are gonna extend his contract again. Same applies for Willian, who turns 31 next year. 

Regarding CHO, Id only be concerned if he was actually a regular feature yes but hes not and probably will be off in Jan or the summer anyways. And your right, Pulisic is a RW player more than left wing, Willian and Pedro should be more concerned.

7 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Regarding CHO, Id only be concerned if he was actually a regular feature yes but hes not and probably will be off in Jan or the summer anyways. And your right, Pulisic is a RW player more than left wing, Willian and Pedro should be more concerned.

If we are smart, we would bin Willian this summer. But we likely won't. :rant:

We seriously need a Director of Football...

1 hour ago, Jason said:

If we are smart, we would bin Willian this summer. But we likely won't. :rant:

We seriously need a Director of Football...

If Pulisic or Lozano come in i think one of Willian or Pedro will go, unfortunately it will probably be the latter. 

2 minutes ago, El P. said:

Well, that's a lot of money. Almost as Morata...

At least we are doing something about the CF position.

We cannot continue like this. He's no Aguero or Costa but at least he knows where the back of the net is.

Just now, Mana said:

At least we are doing something about the CF position.

We cannot continue like this. He's no Aguero or Costa but at least he knows where the back of the net is.

What are we doing about CF position? Is this sarcasm?

1 minute ago, El P. said:

What are we doing about CF position? Is this sarcasm?

Oh shit, misread! I thought what I said was strange considering he is a winger.

FFS then. Still, good signing to replace Willian.

8 minutes ago, Mana said:

It's a start. Too bad he's not with us until next season. Urgh. :(

Ffs, we split the difference evenly between their insane £70m valuation and our £45m offer and DON'T EVEN get him now!

Our board are idiots! Only thing they see is yank dollars in marketing value.

That's a lot of money for sure

Why does he stay there until end of the season tho? As far as I know he has been sitting on the bench for most of the season and surely the club won't give him any more game time knowing that he'll leave soon