Christian Pulisic

the wes

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If he's being viewed by the club as the long term replacement for Willian and Pedro I'm fine with that. He's not better than either of those two now but has the potential to be. 

If he's being viewed as a Hazard replacement then I think we're in trouble next season and beyond.

Given we smashed our transfer record replacing Costa and Tibo im fairly certain we would do likewise if god forbid Hazard left.Whether we get the replacement right is another matter but for sure we would go big.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Shitty have right of first refusal on Sancho, he will not come here, Shitty will buy him back.

Pep's ruled out him going back while he's there, so if he makes his big move before PG leaves City are out of the game buy back or not.

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If he's being viewed by the club as the long term replacement for Willian and Pedro I'm fine with that. He's not better than either of those two now but has the potential to be. 

If he's being viewed as a Hazard replacement then I think we're in trouble next season and beyond.

Well he does get about 10 G+A per season, so that certainly sounds like  Willian numbers to me <_<

14 hours ago, DDA said:

I'm all for this transfer but the summer???? Whyyyy??

Just bring him in now ffs. 

Because Dortmund have a great chance at winning both the Bundesliga and the CL, and they will not lose depth until they can replace it in the summer.

Why do you think the price dropped £25m?

If we want him now its £70m.

That isnt happening.

The board and Sarri love the team as is, save for striker. The board valued Willian at £70m! Sarri thinks he and Alonso are amongst best on planet at their positions

Pulisic is really being bought because they know Eden is leaving.

We will get Kovacic and 60m, £70m cashfor Eden in the summer. RM will look at that as paying £110m to £12m for him in value plus quid.

Luiz is leaving.

Rugani will cost arounf £45m

I think we make a move for Tonali, say £25m

there is all the Eden cash spent

so now we have spent 45m net (Pulisic)

I dont see the board spending much more than another £30m to £40m max

that will be Callum Wilson perhaps

Higs goes back

we are left with a shit team

Willian on LW

Pulisic, no great scorer on right

Wilson at CF

Same MF

Same shit LB too

Rugani in for Luiz

If we want more, we then HAVE to sell the deadweight

will we?

I hope so, becuase if what I put in above is our August 2019 team

we are FUCKED

11 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Given we smashed our transfer record replacing Costa and Tibo im fairly certain we would do likewise if god forbid Hazard left.Whether we get the replacement right is another matter but for sure we would go big.

Hope so. We simply can't sell one of the 2-3 best players in the world and replace him with Pulisic.

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Link please for that 'Pep says never coming back'

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/10/19/pep-guardiola-does-not-expect-jadon-sancho-return-manchester/

Sorry he said does not expect but with the way Pep operates (rumour has it he blacklists players who reject him) thats as good as saying never.

5 minutes ago, Tomo said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/10/19/pep-guardiola-does-not-expect-jadon-sancho-return-manchester/

Sorry he said does not expect but with the way Pep operates (rumour has it he blacklists players who reject him) thats as good as saying never.

IF Sancho keeps up his pace he is on for a year or too more, I would be shocked if Pep did not change his mind. Big if, but still.

15 to 20 goals a year and 20 assists per year has a way of changing minds, lol.

We shall see, I would love to have him if he keeps up that pace for next 2 years.

Lots a water to flow under the dam before this happens.

Thanks for the link, btw.

Sancho did the right move, he would be warming the bench at Shitty right now.

I will not hold it against CHO if he bails after Sarri refusing to play him.

Giant clubs are playing teenagers, its how they keep them.

Look at Real and Vinícius Júnior (also 18yo)

Not a shit tonne of games, but far more than CHO is getting

f53e9a5c11fa79c832b0da0be84c9774.png

Moises Kean as a 17yo at Juve

603d87b78ebdf21f22cf1fd7b4f7edbc.png

Moussa Diaby as 19 yo at PSG

b38bc224867d5db662f58ee6c46c7f9e.png

33 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Hope so. We simply can't sell one of the 2-3 best players in the world and replace him with Pulisic.

You know, it's really not the end of the world if Hazard leaves...

Even if he doesn't leave for Madrid, he'll be gone one day. Are people still gonna be like 'WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GONNA DO WITHOUT HAZARD?!' in 3-4 years time?

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Even if he doesn't leave for Madrid, he'll be gone one day. Are people still gonna be like 'WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GONNA DO WITHOUT HAZARD?!' in 3-4 years time?

Noo... once Eden is gone, that's it. Chelsea should pack up and call it a day. 

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

The point is to get fair value back and not massively regress after he leaves.

Great teams reload, they don't rebuild.

If this is the level of player we are going for, I would rather get Adama Traore. 

More talented, quicker, and he has at least been improving unlike Pulisic. His end product has been getting better, while Pulisic has been demoted to the bench. 

4 minutes ago, Thor said:

If this is the level of player we are going for, I would rather get Adama Traore. 

More talented, quicker, and he has at least been improving unlike Pulisic. His end product has been getting better, while Pulisic has been demoted to the bench. 

Traore has ONE goal all year. If thatis  improving I would hate to see his before. He isn't even a regular starter on Wolves. 

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Traore has ONE goal all year. If thatis  improving I would hate to see his before. He isn't even a regular starter on Wolves. 

Pulisic has 4 as his most. 

Traore had 5 last year. 

Like I said, if this is the level we are going for, get Traore. World class dribbler and will beat players for days. People over complicate things. Live wires like him who can dribble and take on people can really open up their game on a better team. Look at Sane. No one rated him prior to him going to City. I remember people on here dreading the thought of him coming when he was linked with us. That turned out well. 

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Shitty have right of first refusal on Sancho, he will not come here, Shitty will buy him back.

Martial, now that Mourinho is gone, will not be leaving.

Best we can hoe for is that we do indeed have a clause in Thorgns contract, and can stop him from going to Dortmund or Bayern.

Mmm thats some xmas grinch news there , yeah i'd go for Hazard and hopefully sweeten the other Hazard.

Former USA international Eddie Johnson confirms Pulisic to Chelsea

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2018/12/29/18160058/former-us-international-eddie-johnson-confirms-pulisic-deal-to-chelsea

surely a january sale makes more sense for both clubs. We need to replace the terrible willian. They have a good shot at winning the league, so why not invest the money and strengthen instead of keeping a player they barely use, their scouts are so good they can find someone quickly. I'd understand if he wants to stay and get a bundeliga medal though