Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

10. Christian Pulisic


nachikethas
 Share
Followers 6

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a lovely little ball for the 4th that was.

Read an article today that shows at present his productivity with and without the ball is overall pretty poor compared to the other players in his position. He averages fewer tackles per 90 mins

I suppose another promising sign with this deal following the massive prices paid for Morata and Kepa is that we now know that our club will splash out on a player if they really, really want them. Th

Posted Images

Things change quickly. Now he is delivering constantly. 3g in last 4 starts. Plus Cup final was good game, robbed for assist. First on a team sheet at the moment after Havertz in attack. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Quietly efficient. Maybe it is just one of his purple patches again but he is finishing chances had would have wasted before. Also has not been injured for quite a while. The thing is he is way more useful in the 1vs1 than werner.

But even if he stays and Timo leaves, we need more fast, 1vs1 dribblers who can stay on their feet. Liverpool are so strong cos they have 5 of those and can use them interchangeably.

At least that everlasting dream of USA tour with him is edging closer provided we survive as a club.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

Quietly efficient. Maybe it is just one of his purple patches again but he is finishing chances had would have wasted before. Also has not been injured for quite a while. The thing is he is way more useful in the 1vs1 than werner.

But even if he stays and Timo leaves, we need more fast, 1vs1 dribblers who can stay on their feet. Liverpool are so strong cos they have 5 of those and can use them interchangeably.

At least that everlasting dream of USA tour with him is edging closer provided we survive as a club.

Before this sale happened I read they woul play a preseason game in Orlando. Four hour drive for me and we would do Sea World….. We have done Disney too many times when my wife was a manager there.

Link to post
Share on other sites

19:15: Who is making the final decision on who will own Chelsea

As reported by Nizaar Kinsella, Chelsea's board, which features Marina Granovskaia, Bruce Buck, Eugene Tenenbaum and David Barnard, will ultimately decide who owns the club in the future. 

Raine Group are not said to be making the choice and are simply advising.

Link to post
Share on other sites

ffs

Of the four bids Raine have advanced, one is a group #cfc fans are protesting against, one currently wouldn't pass the PL test and one wouldn't currently be viable because of Uefa/CL regs. Otherwise, I think they've done a really excellent job. #cfc

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pulisic on a hat trick. Two penalties and a beautiful goal. US up 5-0 and not taking him off. Pulisic might be pulled now for getting a yellow for screaming at the ref.

Link to post
Share on other sites

May have only been Panama but I enjoyed his performance all around. 

Most notably, his shitehouse behavior. We need more of that in this team besides Rudiger. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Next big game and again he forgot how to shot a ball into a goal. Not even one time. We should sold him in this summer but as our owner is from USA he will be our big star for them. ffs 
We will struggle to sold any of our flop in attack.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Last Sicarius said:

Next big game and again he forgot how to shot a ball into a goal. Not even one time. We should sold him in this summer but as our owner is from USA he will be our big star for them. ffs 
We will struggle to sold any of our flop in attack.

he was the main reason we lost

not having a laugh at all

7, 8 or more missed clear chances

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just don’t get how he can score some of the most difficult looking technical goals but then also miss easy chance after easy chance. There are times when he looks like our best attacking player and other times where you forget he’s on the pitch. Yesterday he looked more dangerous than both Salah and Mané but had the composure of a 17 year old making his debut in front of goal. 
 

Really don’t know what we should do with him this summer. If he leaves I wouldn’t be devastated but if he stays I would t mind. But we absolutely cannot go into next season with CP, Werner, CHO, and Ziyech as our wide options and expect to get near City and Liverpool.

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I just don’t get how he can score some of the most difficult looking technical goals but then also miss easy chance after easy chance. There are times when he looks like our best attacking player and other times where you forget he’s on the pitch. Yesterday he looked more dangerous than both Salah and Mané but had the composure of a 17 year old making his debut in front of goal. 
 

Really don’t know what we should do with him this summer. If he leaves I wouldn’t be devastated but if he stays I would t mind. But we absolutely cannot go into next season with CP, Werner, CHO, and Ziyech as our wide options and expect to get near City and Liverpool.

I think he's almost certain to stay based off our new owners being American, he'll be a huge marketing tool for them across the pond. 

The biggest reason why I get so frustrated with Pulisic is because that stretch after lockdown he looked like an absolute world beater. He has it in him, he's just not consistent enough.

I see a lot of people, especially on social media, bring up that some of our players need a run of games but ultimately most of them don't do enough to justify a run of games. At the moment we have an attack that is littered with good players who are all capable of producing but ultimately don't do it on a consistent basis.

Pulisic, Havertz, Mount and CHO are all still young and very much in a bracket still where they could still develop that consistency and that's why I'd probably be more inclined to back retaining them then I would be Werner and Ziyech. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I think he's almost certain to stay based off our new owners being American, he'll be a huge marketing tool for them across the pond. 

Sadly I think you're right.

Honestly getting sick of this guy. He's a decent finisher (scaled for our standards) but the sheer amount of games he ghosts is utterly obscene.

Edited by Tomo
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...