Christian Pulisic

the wes

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Us Moroccans are naturally thin :lol:

Miss Fat Morocco to Start on December 5

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2015/11/172703/miss-fat-morocco-to-start-on-december-5/

Miss Fat Woman

Taroudant – Morocco will organize on December 5 a beauty contest “Miss Fat Morocco,” the first of its kind in the country, to celebrate the beauty of plus-sized women.

According to the Huffington Post Maghreb, about 30 women across Morocco will participate in the contest.

“The preselecting phase of candidates who will participate in the final competition will begin next week,” said Merri Ali, Artistic Director of Zaki’s Event, the organizer of the beauty pageant.

To be eligible for the beauty contest, candidates must be between 18 and 30 years old, of Moroccan nationality, and weigh at least 6 kilos more than her size. In other words, a woman who is 1.7 meters for example, should weigh at least 76 kg.

“I am actually a fashion designer for plus-sized women,” Pascale Richard, founder of Miss Fat Morocco, told the Huffington Post Maghreb.

Richard said that it was during her participation in Miss Fat France as a designer of formal evening dresses, that she had the idea to create a Moroccan contest for plus-sized women.

Thierry Fézard, the creator of ‘Miss Ronde France’, “offered to launch the contest in Morocco. So I started contacting plus-sized Moroccan women who have responded positively to my proposal,” she added.

In Morocco, as in many other societies, standards of beauty, whether on an individual or a collective basis, are widely different.

However, it’s believed that men, particularly those in the countryside, regard fuller-figured women as more attractive and healthier.

Yes, but he will move to the no. 8 position and he does not play that role well either like we have seen against Brighton

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

He didn't play there vs Brighton.

If we play 4-2-3-1 there is no no.8 tho. He should obviously not be starting at all. Dont mind him as a squad player but given we can get 50m+ for him we should really look to sell at some point. I think those 3 games (incl the preseason one) have shown that our best midfield is clearly without Mount, RLC and Jorginho.

You 2 really hate mount lol.

3 games is all the judgement you need?

So we should get rid of havertz as well then if we are basing it off of 3 games.

Selling mount who is only 21 by the way when we have so many players who we can't currently off load would be a mental decision. Where can we get 50 mil for him. Are we just making figures up now.

Why don't we base things off last season. He was easily one of our best players. But the cool thing must be hating on our 21 year old youth products.

5 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

He didn't play there vs Brighton.

You 2 really hate mount lol.

3 games is all the judgement you need?

So we should get rid of havertz as well then if we are basing it off of 3 games.

Selling mount who is only 21 by the way when we have so many players who we can't currently off load would be a mental decision. Where can we get 50 mil for him. Are we just making figures up now.

Why don't we base things off last season. He was easily one of our best players. But the cool thing must be hating on our 21 year old youth products.

That was always going to happen when we started buying serious players again.... fuk the youth buy every 1!!!!!! Its embarrassing 

That was always going to happen when we started buying serious players again.... fuk the youth buy every 1!!!!!! Its embarrassing 
Well yeah we knew that was coming. It's the problem with a lot of our fan base and the reason we get called plastics.

Because as soon as one kid has a bad game (apparently?) everyone wants to sell them and buy "insert player here who had a great game recently"

Nothing wrong with buying players to get better and improve the squad like we've done, we don't wanna be a team of just home grown talent. We are here to win things. But the expectation that anyone who is a work in progress should just be ousted is a joke. Especially someone who has come through our academy was a general consensus top 5 player (higher in my opinion) last season and is only 21.

29 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

18 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

Well yeah we knew that was coming. It's the problem with a lot of our fan base and the reason we get called plastics.

Because as soon as one kid has a bad game (apparently?) everyone wants to sell them and buy "insert player here who had a great game recently"

Nothing wrong with buying players to get better and improve the squad like we've done, we don't wanna be a team of just home grown talent. We are here to win things. But the expectation that anyone who is a work in progress should just be ousted is a joke. Especially someone who has come through our academy was a general consensus top 5 player (higher in my opinion) last season and is only 21.

So the club needs to big up youth players like some second tier feeder club just for us not to be plastics? Weird logic. I want the club to be successful. And for the record i am not against Mount per se but playing him out of position when there are better players or solutions available is niether fair to him nor the team. Mount was one of our best players last season but we weren't brilliant idnividually last season bar Kovacic, Pulisic and giroud overall. I dont hate Mount i just dont think he is the type of player to bring us forward now or in the future. There is only so much you can become with the talent he has. Keep as squad player or sell. same as Tammy. Some youth players are good some not. It's a myth that bc our academy teams are successful, the youth players are pro material. 99% wont make it at the top. There is no vlaue in promoting all of them jsut for the hell of it. I dont think we can sustain success by promoting more than 2 or 3 per season while giving them sufficien minutes given they are actually talented enough.

RJ on the other hand, I have gone on the record in saying he willl go to the very top if he stays injury free and I stand by that. I could even see Conor Gallagher maybe making the cut bc of his versatility and superior technical and physical characteristics compared to e.g. Mount. I think if we want to build the team around Havertz, Werner and Pulisic, we cant have Mount playing much of a role. He is terrible in the 3 behind the striker in a 4-2-3-1 and I dont see 4-3-3 getting the best out of Werner or Havertz. If Mount is ok with staying a squad player for his enitre career he can gladly stay. Lampard will see that Mount's ceiling wont allow him to go to the very top sooner or later. Lampard may be a slow learner but he will learn eventually as he did with Barkley and Jorginho.

1 minute ago, Valdo said:

You like girls, don't lie.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5121 met Tapatalk

liking a player doesn't equal sexual or romantic feelings, no matter what their gender is

33 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

So the club needs to big up youth players like some second tier feeder club just for us not to be plastics? Weird logic. I want the club to be successful. And for the record i am not against Mount per se but playing him out of position when there are better players or solutions available is niether fair to him nor the team. Mount was one of our best players last season but we weren't brilliant idnividually last season bar Kovacic, Pulisic and giroud overall. I dont hate Mount i just dont think he is the type of player to bring us forward now or in the future. There is only so much you can become with the talent he has. Keep as squad player or sell. same as Tammy. Some youth players are good some not. It's a myth that bc our academy teams are successful, the youth players are pro material. 99% wont make it at the top. There is no vlaue in promoting all of them jsut for the hell of it. I dont think we can sustain success by promoting more than 2 or 3 per season while giving them sufficien minutes given they are actually talented enough.

RJ on the other hand, I have gone on the record in saying he willl go to the very top if he stays injury free and I stand by that. I could even see Conor Gallagher maybe making the cut bc of his versatility and superior technical and physical characteristics compared to e.g. Mount. I think if we want to build the team around Havertz, Werner and Pulisic, we cant have Mount playing much of a role. He is terrible in the 3 behind the striker in a 4-2-3-1 and I dont see 4-3-3 getting the best out of Werner or Havertz. If Mount is ok with staying a squad player for his enitre career he can gladly stay. Lampard will see that Mount's ceiling wont allow him to go to the very top sooner or later. Lampard may be a slow learner but he will learn eventually as he did with Barkley and Jorginho.

So are you saying mount isn't talented enough? Because u just said he was good last season?  Also I may be in the minority here but I'd prefer to see mount grow and succeed as a player rather than havertz! Not that I don't wannavse havertz grow and improve. But am sorry we was in the shot last season with the transfer ban, and mount stepped up as a fan it made me very proud.

Don't have to big them up at all, but don't have to write players off after 3 games. I'm not sure why he is getting singled out by the other guy in every single thread as if he's at fault for the losses.

Again. He's 21 he ain't even close to his peak so how you can say any of that about his ceiling is mental.

He's not terrible wide. And who are these much better options we have wide? Callum is the only option we have. And we've all watched him not take any of his chances the last 2 years. So saying he is a much better option wide against a team like Liverpool when we were gonna have to do a lot of defending is mental. The way we set up to play the game mount was the better option. Vs Brighton I would have played CHO personally. But it wasn't a crazy alternative.

How anyone can say mount staying and being a squad player the rest of his career is amazing given his age. Especially when you just said he was one of our best players last year.

By that logic, havertz has been one of our worse players in 135 mins of football this season so we should sell him as well.

33 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

Don't have to big them up at all, but don't have to write players off after 3 games. I'm not sure why he is getting singled out by the other guy in every single thread as if he's at fault for the losses.

Again. He's 21 he ain't even close to his peak so how you can say any of that about his ceiling is mental.

He's not terrible wide. And who are these much better options we have wide? Callum is the only option we have. And we've all watched him not take any of his chances the last 2 years. So saying he is a much better option wide against a team like Liverpool when we were gonna have to do a lot of defending is mental. The way we set up to play the game mount was the better option. Vs Brighton I would have played CHO personally. But it wasn't a crazy alternative.

How anyone can say mount staying and being a squad player the rest of his career is amazing given his age. Especially when you just said he was one of our best players last year.

By that logic, havertz has been one of our worse players in 135 mins of football this season so we should sell him as well.

It’s not based on 3games but a season+3 games. And he might be 21 but you can see what he lacks in talent and physical attributes  is what determines his ceiling. albeit he makes up for it to some extent with his work rate he will never be world class. 
i am not talking about Cho As the better solution but Werner on the left and Giroud through the middle . Mount is useless on the Wing which we knew before. 

Havertz is a different animal. A possibly generational talent. A few starting difficulties were to be expected. 

anyway,,at dortmund in 16/17, 17/18 and 18/19 his best position is RW. so,,i don't mind if CHO get loaned out there as long as ziyech and pulisic didn't get injured at the same time.

so we can play werner at left and abraham would get more chance and delicious asisst from werner - kai - puli/ziyech all season. so 5 AM (kai, timo, puli, ziyech and mount) for 3 spot is more than safe i think...

It’s not based on 3games but a season+3 games. And he might be 21 but you can see what he lacks in talent and physical attributes  is what determines his ceiling. albeit he makes up for it to some extent with his work rate he will never be world class. 

i am not talking about Cho As the better solution but Werner on the left and Giroud through the middle . Mount is useless on the Wing which we knew before. 

Havertz is a different animal. A possibly generational talent. A few starting difficulties were to be expected. 

But you agreed he was one of our best players last season as a 20/21 year old.

Again way too early to say anything about ceiling based on talent and physical attributes. If he was 25 then maybe you'd have a point

If everyone's fit I wouldn't start mount in our current best XI. But to go say that after 3 games we should sell mount as he has hit his ceiling and lacks the talent etc etc I think is ridiculous.

But we'll see. I'm not gonna keep arguing this point as its boring to argue.