UFC Law unto themselves

Unionjack

3 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

They should both hang it. Cowboy never performed in the big fights and underachieved overalk.
Woodley in my opinion also underachieved in his career because he was close to becoming the goat at 170 pounds division. He could have easily achieved that, but he still was one of the most dominant 170 pounds champion regardless. But I think he had more potential than that. If he wasn't always moaning, he would have been a much bigger name.

So hope Colby fights winner of Usman vs Burns. I think Burns really might win that because on the ground Burns is much better than Usman and on the feet, Burns has real ko power.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Yeah agree with all that. 

I tell ya I was dead against the UFC restarting. I thought it was just asking for trouble and was all about money.
But they've done a great job. Some brilliant fights.,

Theyre getting tested 6 times a day both swab and temp. Hat off to them.

And the cards coming up! Add the Dana contender night we are being spoiled. Love it

Another great card for UFC 253 tomorrow!

My predictions for main card

Adesanya - Costa was acting a pillock today at face offs with that white belt crap. But built like a shithouse with n amazing punch. Should be close

Reyes - Shoulda got the title off Bones on 247

Royval

Biera

Yukhugov

I think and I also hope Costa beats Izzy.

He won all the trash talk, even though he does not even speak English that good yet. That white belt thing was hilarious because Izzy said that Costas grappling sucks lol. Izzy is the blue belt in bjj lol.

Reyes vs Jan is a tricky one. I really do not know who is going to win that.

12 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I think and I also hope Costa beats Izzy.
He won all the trash talk, even though he does not even speak English that good yet. That white belt thing was hilarious because Izzy said that Costas grappling sucks lol. Izzy is the blue belt in bjj lol.

Reyes vs Jan is a tricky one. I really do not know he is going to win that.

We will see

Izzy is probably the fighter I hate the most ever in UFC history. I even want a scumbag like Jones to beat him up lol.

Sadly, the middle weight division does not have true world class wrestlers no more. Gastelum is right now the best and his wrestling is not even high level. Romero has world class takedowns, but does not have the cardio to hold you down.
Izzy needs to move up the weight class to fight guys his size. Then he can't run as much he does now. All he does is punch and kick you and run away. He rarely comes forward because he knows he will get hit more.
Only Khamsa has world class wrestling in middle weight division and he will not get a title shot that fast. Only world class wrestlers like Khabib, Usman, Colby, DC, Khamsa and Jones have the antidote for Izzy's counterstriking.

Really happy for Jan. I expected him to win. He just needs one punch. Sad for Reyes because he got robbed against Jones.

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

Izzy is probably the fighter I hate the most ever in UFC history. I even want a scumbag like Jones to beat him up lol.

I like both of them haha

I would like to see a Nate Diaz v Connor or Masdeval but looks like a Colby/Masdeval next.

I like both of them haha
I would like to see a Nate Diaz v Connor or Masdeval but looks like a Colby/Masdeval next.
Hope Masvidal fights Colby next, but Jorge is not a good wrestler. Will be hard for him and Colby is getting better and better.
Colby's kickboxing skills are pretty good and nobody talks about it.

Hope Khamsa fights Maia next, but sadly, I think he will strike with Maia. I would love to see Maia vs a high level wrestler like Khamsa on the ground, but that would be a stupid game plan for Khamsa haha. He will knock Maia out.

I am not hyped when Diaz or McGregor fight these days. Their opponents they choose are not that good. But I want to see Nick finally back

5 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Hope Masvidal fights Colby next, but Jorge is not a good wrestler. Will be hard for him and Colby is getting better and better.
Colby's kickboxing skills are pretty good and nobody talks about it.

Hope Khamsa fights Maia next, but sadly, I think he will strike with Maia. I would love to see Maia vs a high level wrestler like Khamsa on the ground, but that would be a stupid game plan for Khamsa haha. He will knock Maia out.

I am not hyped when Diaz or McGregor fight these days. Their opponents they choose are not that good. But I want to see Nick finally back

I thought Nick n Jorge would be good. Also wouldnt mind him with Colby.

I like Chimaev. Dana said Tuesday he was already down to fight Maia in Vegas mid November and also had a fight booked with Meerschaert Should have a good career. 

I thought Nick n Jorge would be good. Also wouldnt mind him with Colby.
I like Chimaev. Dana said Tuesday he was already down to fight Maia in Vegas mid November and also had a fight booked with Meerschaert Should have a good career. 

Good thing about Khamsa is that he can also move up to even light heavyweight, so Izzy will have to fight him eventually. Funny thing is that even in light HW, there are no truly world class wrestlers out there apart from Weidman and Rockhold, who both are past their prime.
170 lbs has some decent wrestlers and grapplers though. Colby, Usman, Khamsa and Burns for instance. Sadly, Khabib will never fight them. Only truly great wrestler in his division is Gathje

gaethje vs khabib
I think Gaethje has real chances of beating Khabib. Start leg kicking fast and punch Khabib hard with precise shots like he did against Tony in the later rounds. He will need a lot of gas tank in that fight.
Gathje has amazing wrestling credentials and should be able to stop couple of takedowns. Khabib is not that good at taking people down, he just shoots for takedowns many times til it works and it will work eventually. Yoel romero is much better at taking down people, but he has not the cardio to hold you down. Also, Romero may be a olympic silver medalist at wrestling, but wrestling awards a pin with points that only lasts two seconds. At combat Sambo, where Khabib is world champion, awards pins with 4 points when you can hold your opponent 30 seconds down. That is why Khabib is so good at holding people down, but is not that amazing at taking people down, while Romero is good at taking people down and can't hold people down for too long lol. Combat Sambo may even be more useful than wrestling for MMA. Even in BJJ, you have to hold your opponent down for 3 seconds to get two points. I still think overall that Khabib should win the fight if his mind is not too fucked up after his father died. Khabib can only lose to guys like Usman, Burns or Colby. They have more cardio and use their MMA wrestling more than Justin. MMA wrestling is different than freestyle wrestling and it has been a long time since Justin used his wrestling in a fight. I just hope that Khabib one day goes a division up. If he does and he beats the best, he is maybe the goat of MMA.

• 4 weeks later...
On 27/09/2020 at 4:33 PM, killer1257 said:

I think Gaethje has real chances of beating Khabib. Start leg kicking fast and punch Khabib hard with precise shots like he did against Tony in the later rounds. He will need a lot of gas tank in that fight.
Gathje has amazing wrestling credentials and should be able to stop couple of takedowns. Khabib is not that good at taking people down, he just shoots for takedowns many times til it works and it will work eventually. Yoel romero is much better at taking down people, but he has not the cardio to hold you down. Also, Romero may be a olympic silver medalist at wrestling, but wrestling awards a pin with points that only lasts two seconds. At combat Sambo, where Khabib is world champion, awards pins with 4 points when you can hold your opponent 30 seconds down. That is why Khabib is so good at holding people down, but is not that amazing at taking people down, while Romero is good at taking people down and can't hold people down for too long lol. Combat Sambo may even be more useful than wrestling for MMA. Even in BJJ, you have to hold your opponent down for 3 seconds to get two points. I still think overall that Khabib should win the fight if his mind is not too fucked up after his father died. Khabib can only lose to guys like Usman, Burns or Colby. They have more cardio and use their MMA wrestling more than Justin. MMA wrestling is different than freestyle wrestling and it has been a long time since Justin used his wrestling in a fight. I just hope that Khabib one day goes a division up. If he does and he beats the best, he is maybe the goat of MMA.

After defeating Justin Gaethje and improving to 29-0 at UFC 254, Khabib Nurmagomedov announced the performance would be the last time he fought in the Octagon.

After defeating Justin Gaethje and improving to 29-0 at UFC 254, Khabib Nurmagomedov announced the performance would be the last time he fought in the Octagon.

Yes, was very sad that he retired.

Khabib is the best 155 pound fighter ever. He is the most dominant fighter ever because he only lost one round in his 29-0 win streak.
He is in my top 3 GOAT list (excluding fighters that took steroids).

Unbelievable career, but very sad that he retired. I think he had couple of prime years left, but good for him. He can enjoy life now.