Eden Hazard ‘drops subtle hint’ about Chelsea player he wants to be dropped

James

Hazard MessageChelsea fans have a theory about Hazard’s recent actions. Has Hazard sent a subtle hint he wants a new left-back? Let us know your thoughts on Twitter @TalkChelsea. Has Eden Hazard’s let the cat out the bag about his real feelings towards Chelsea left-back Marcos Alonso? Chelsea fans on Twitter have a theory about Hazard’s […]

View the full article

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alonso is a pure turd in the bowl, as is Willian.

Its not for nothing that we have been ranting about them since the season started (and before). Luiz has at least settled down and stopped the stupid mental mistakes, which was always my biggest complaint by far about him. Luiz does offer great passing and offensive surge, so I see his value there.

Alonso and Willian?? HELL NO

50 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

Doesn’t sound like a player who is gone soon..?

Yes.

Alonso was just renewed and is going nowhere. Emerson is obviously not answer, as he cannot even bench Alonso.

It could be a player's last game with a club and they still care, they get caught up in the moment and are competitive athletes, so Eden doing this doesn't mean he is not leaving. Look at the team. Especially look at it post January. If we do not drop a SHIT TONNE of cash (with a 2 year transfer ban looming), to do radical upgrades (we wont) do you really think Eden will stay? HELL NO.

So gone, so so gone.

3 hours ago, Hamilton said:

Doesn’t sound like a player who is gone soon..?

He wants to stop flapping his lips and get that fence unstuck from his arse!

The club NEEDS to know where it stands one way or the other!

He wasn't Mr Dynamic himself yesterday neither.

5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

He wants to stop flapping his lips and het that fence unstuck from his arse!

The club NEEDS to know where it stands one way or the other!

He wasn't Mr Dynamic himself yesterday neither.

Like I said (and got slapped around a wee bit for it) he is in a slump. No other way to look at it. He seems stale. I do think a lot of that has to do with the lads surrounding him (Alonso, our 2 'worst in top 25 teams in world' strikers, Willian, Barkley (who has been dogshit again the last 5 plus games), Pedro (half the time)

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Like I said (and got slapped around a wee bit for it) he is in a slump. No other way to look at it. He seems stale. I do think a lot of that has to do with the lads surrounding him (Alonso, our 2 'worst in top 25 teams in world' strikers, Willian, Barkley (who has been dogshit again the last 5 plus games), Pedro (half the time)

While I know they are shite it shouldn't stop the old boy from steping up and doing his job. Surely thats what a 'great' player is supposed to do. Lead bu example.

Ive lost count of the times over the years I've watched him walking about with his hands on his hips looking like someones killed his dog.

Theres no way you can make him team captain.

He has an amazing spell when everyone starts to think hes the 2nd coming again then he drops off the map again.

I know its awful having to rely on one player and we never should - we smashed Burnley without him and the same lads that are playing now!

17 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

While I know they are shite it shouldn't stop the old boy from steping up and doing his hob. Surely thats what a 'great' player is supposed to do. Lead bu example.

Ive lost count of the times over the years I've watched him walking about with his hands on his hips looking like someones killed his dog.

Theres no way you can make him team captain.

He has an amazing spell when everyone starts to think hes the 2nd coming again then he drops off the map again.

I know its awful having to rely on one playe and we never should - we smashed Burnley without him and the same lads that are playing now!

He has 8 goals and  9 assists in 14 starts and 3 sub ins and 2 game winning goals in the league cup (in about 60 minutes). Like wtf are you complaining about. He's doing his job, maybe the rest can start pitching in a little. 

Or the board reinforce the squad a bit. 

And it's pretty clear where he stands on th contract situation. 

13 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

While I know they are shite it shouldn't stop the old boy from steping up and doing his hob. Surely thats what a 'great' player is supposed to do. Lead bu example.

Hazard single handedly dragged us over the line in 2015 while all the other attackers were playing like championship footballers, if that's not stepping up then nothing is.

2 hours ago, Belgiannutt said:

He has 8 goals and  9 assists in 14 starts and 3 sub ins and 2 game winning goals in the league cup (in about 60 minutes). Like wtf are you complaining about. He's doing his job, maybe the rest can start pitching in a little. 

Or the board reinforce the squad a bit. 

And it's pretty clear where he stands on th contract situation. 

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

Hazard single handedly dragged us over the line in 2015 while all the other attackers were playing like championship footballers, if that's not stepping up then nothing is.

All well and good and I love him for it and no better sight in football when the guy shows just how good he can be. Makes you just drop your jaw i awe

Which makes it even more perplexing when he does go for many games without looking anything like himself and being of no use to us.

He is by far the best player we have and it just upsets me sometimes when he does this and doesn't live up to that magic side of him that we know he is capable of/. Maybe I shouldn't expect so much out of him but why not?

Yes I totally agree that he should be supported more by the board. Lets hope it happens. But he still should shine when all the other players fail to. Just as Willian did when getting PoTY and PPoTY in 2016 and PPoTY last year like I was told when I was backing Willian earlier  this season - "Thats because the rest of the players were fucking useless"

Lads I love Eden just as much as the Eden fans its just I dont wear rose pink glasses when I watch him.

22 minutes ago, Mana said:

Well, Fabregas also used to be fantastic in 2015.

Point is, you can't bring up 2015 over and over. We are talking about now. Why isn't he dragging us over the line now? We should be caring about the present and the future, not the past.

Didn’t see the game but i can imagine if that ball against the bar went in he again would drag us to some good points.. 

55 minutes ago, Mana said:

Point is, you can't bring up 2015 over and over. We are talking about now. Why isn't he dragging us over the line now? We should be caring about the present and the future, not the past.

Define dragging over the line now, im assuming you don't mean he should be single handedly keeping us up with City or Liverpool or is fair game to be slated, do you?

Watching the ManUtd match versus Cardiff City, I am reminded what it looks like when a side has more than one or two real attacking talents.

I wonder what Eden thinks when he sees such a performance. I mean, will that sort thing even happen at CFC with the likes of Willian and Alonso on the pitch and no goalscorer at CF? I want Eden to stay, but our squad is the weakest among the top six in the Premier League even if you think that Arsenal's central midfield isn't so good.

56 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

All well and good and I love him for it and no better sight in football when the guy shows just how good he can be. Makes you just drop your jaw i awe

Which makes it even more perplexing when he does go for many games without looking anything like himself and being of no use to us.

He is by far the best player we have and it just upsets me sometimes when he does this and doesn't live up to that magic side of him that we know he is capable of/. Maybe I shouldn't expect so much out of him but why not?

Yes I totally agree that he should be supported more by the board. Lets hope it happens. But he still should shine when all the other players fail to. Just as Willian did when getting PoTY and PPoTY in 2016 and PPoTY last year like I was told when I was backing Willian earlier  this season - "Thats because the rest of the players were fucking useless"

Lads I love Eden just as much as the Eden fans its just I dont wear rose pink glasses when I watch him.

Your expectations just aren't realistic. You expect Hazard to be at the top of his game for every single game, that just isn't possible. Form fluctuates. 

Again, he has 8 goals and 9 assists, by far our most productive player, why are you talking about him like it's his fault we're dropping points ? 

We lack a striker that gets 20 goals/season. That's not something Hazard alone can make up for. The rest of the team needs to step up or we need to buy a striker.

Willian comparison is laughable. Wilian had a purple patch in freeckicks and was average when the rest of the team were poor. He "lead" us to a couple of points off relegation. That's what Willian "shining" got us. 

The PPoty last year was clearly a  gesture from the group but he wasn't even close to our best player last year. 

Nothing to do with wearing pink glasses. You just need to be a bit more realistic. Expecting Hazard to just magically save us every single game, just isn't gonna happen.

Other players are going to have to step up. This is still a team sport. 

34 minutes ago, Mana said:

8 goals and 9 assists this season. Highest productivity in PL. Directly involved in 17 out of our 35 goals scored. That's the present for you.

14 minutes ago, quickpassnmove said:

Watching the ManUtd match versus Cardiff City, I am reminded what it looks like when a side has more than one or two real attacking talents.

I wonder what Eden thinks when he sees such a performance. I mean, will that sort thing even happen at CFC with the likes of Willian and Alonso on the pitch and no goalscorer at CF? I want Eden to stay, but our squad is the weakest among the top six in the Premier League even if you think that Arsenal's central midfield isn't so good.

We have had plenty of performances like that and better over the years when Hazard's been here, I don't know what you're on about...

11 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Your expectations just aren't realistic. You expect Hazard to be at the top of his game for every single game, that just isn't possible. Form fluctuates. 

Again, he has 8 goals and 9 assists, by far our most productive player, why are you talking about him like it's his fault we're dropping points ? 

We lack a striker that gets 20 goals/season. That's not something Hazard alone can make up for. The rest of the team needs to step up or we need to buy a striker.

Willian comparison is laughable. Wilian had a purple patch in freeckicks and was average when the rest of the team were poor. He "lead" us to a couple of points off relegation. That's what Willian "shining" got us. 

The PPoty last year was clearly a  gesture from the group but he wasn't even close to our best player last year. 

Nothing to do with wearing pink glasses. You just need to be a bit more realistic. Expecting Hazard to just magically save us every single game, just isn't gonna happen.

Other players are going to have to step up. This is still a team sport. 

8 goals and 9 assists this season. Highest productivity in PL. Directly involved in 17 out of our 35 goals scored. That's the present for you.

Exactly. People are just putting more weight on Hazard because he's the only class attacker we have, they have given up hope on the others to produce anything... The more it makes me cringe when they target Hazard for our shit form. We ARE a one-man-team and when that one man isn't rubbing genies out of the bottle every game, he gets slaughtered.

7 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

when the rest of the team were poor

Thats right as I stated. But shows that he isn't always the guy we want him to be.

Yes as I say over and over we need upgrades and the guys need to get their heads sorted.

Yes hes got god G & A's but just imagine what they would be like if he was on game more.

5 minutes ago, manpe said:

he gets slaughtered.

I'm not slaughtering him mate. I love the guy. And its all the guys that upset me.

I'm just saying as our best player and one so highly regarded by everyone I think he could do even better when the others need  someone to lead them.

If I didn't care about him I wouldn't say owt like I dont about Alonso.

8 minutes ago, Mana said:

Since you brought up 2015, yes. Why isn't he performing like he did in the second half of 2015?

So he has to single handedly drag us through every shit period to be deemed worthy enough? The reason i brought up 2015 is because UJ implied he never steps up when the chips are down, which couldn't be further from the truth. And if you want to go down the here and now route, he has scored 6 winning goals 2 of which late on in the cup while only second behind Lionel Messi on goal contributions, i would say he's doing just fine.