• Giroud (sub)

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

It's truly embarrassing how much better City are than us. We look like a feisty midtable side fighting like hell just to compete with an actual top team.

It really is that bad for us. Again though, it's not the way we are set up, it is the calibre of player we are feilding. It hurts to watch knowing that we will probably have to put up with this going forward. The boss doesn't want to compete with the top teams in Europe anymore. That much is obvious.

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

This performance should be slammed into Sarri's face by the board.

The other way around for me. The performance should bd slammed into the boards face by Sarri. We need new players. World class players. It's that simple.

Just now, DDA said:

The other way around for me. The performance should bd slammed into the boards face by Sarri. We need new players. World class players. It's that simple.

50-50 then. Worse teams than us showed more against them than us. Fact.

Just now, DDA said:

He has two world class players out there right now he chooses to play out of position.

absolute disgrace. cant keep a ball to save our lives. why bother pressing when they cut through us like a hot knife. i know they are better than us but with the midfielders we got we should not get overrun like that. horrible team selection. adn the players are no better panicking all the time when one in a million times they win a tackle. set up to fail and the players executing that perfectly