Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

★ Valentino Lazaro ★


Vesper
 Share
Followers 0

Recommended Posts

Valentino Lazaro

22 Year-Old Right Back now on Hertha BerlinHertha BSC

Joined: Jul 1, 2018    
Contract until: 30.06.2021

Best young Austrian player since Alaba and Marcel Sabitzer (I think he is better than Sabitzer, or soon will be) He was an AMF/RW, but now they switched him to RB, where he has been a revelation. Would be a tremendous buy, he is purpose built for Sarriball, explosive athlete, great passer, good footie IQ. Obviously good at the offensive end, but is a tenacious defender as well.

54125d7915a40f979f6fa38e8d9f0cea.png24b8696d3d1dbad77cc039ba55351aef.png8f393fe70ff6c94ea549a658cc9891ec.png

 

Valentino Lazaro: The most talented Austrian since David Alaba shining at Hertha Berlin

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/valentino-lazaro-hertha-berlin-austria-best-wonderkid-since-david-alaba-473302.jsp

This article is before he was switched to RB

Lazaro became Red Bull Salzburg’s youngest ever player at 16 years, seven months and 10 days old. He made his debut in 2012 against Admira Wacker Mödling and reached 100 professional appearances for the Austrian side at just 19. In any league, playing a century of games as a teenager is an incredible feat.

 

Hertha Berlin's Valentino Lazaro named TAG Heuer Rookie of the Month for March

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/hertha-berlin-s-valentino-lazaro-rookie-of-the-month-candidate-march-476855.jsp

 

Valentino Lazaro ist der Spielbeleber

Valentino Lazaro ist aus Herthas Stammelf nicht mehr wegzudenken. Das lässt sich am besten an den Statistiken ablesen.

Valentino Lazaro is the play lifter
Valentino Lazaro is an integral part of Hertha's regular team. This can best be read from the statistics

https://www.tagesspiegel.de/sport/hertha-bsc-valentino-lazaro-ist-der-spielbeleber/21146064.html

571293be551328125b7f8ce23297beda.png

7f7a314dad16142a3628aefc64f3f407.png5650b75dde338618bc685693313f8ae6.png4005eb969a157749dfa08067fdbcd406.png

 

Valentino Lazaro Homeland happiness in the Hertha camp

https://www.berliner-kurier.de/sport/hertha-bsc/valentino-lazaro-heimat-glueck-im-hertha-camp-31070862

 

 

Valentino Lazaro - "I like to stand out"

Hertha's Valentino Lazaro speaks before the game on Schalke about creative freedom and the right mix of selfishness and teamwork

https://www.morgenpost.de/sport/hertha/article215230157/Valentino-Lazaro-Ich-steche-gern-heraus.html

 

TR-TOTW-5.png

Image result for Valentino LazaroImage result for Valentino LazaroImage result for Valentino LazaroRelated imageImage result for Valentino LazaroRelated image

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Vesper said:

Valentino Lazaro

22 Year-Old Right Back now on Hertha BerlinHertha BSC

Joined: Jul 1, 2018    
Contract until: 30.06.2021

Best young Austrian player since Alaba and Marcel Sabitzer (I think he is better than Sabitzer, or soon will be) He was an AMF/RW, but now they switched him to RB, where he has been a revelation. Would be a tremendous buy, he is purpose built for Sarriball, explosive athlete, great passer, good footie IQ. Obviously good at the offensive end, but is a tenacious defender as well.

54125d7915a40f979f6fa38e8d9f0cea.png24b8696d3d1dbad77cc039ba55351aef.png8f393fe70ff6c94ea549a658cc9891ec.png

 

Valentino Lazaro: The most talented Austrian since David Alaba shining at Hertha Berlin

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/valentino-lazaro-hertha-berlin-austria-best-wonderkid-since-david-alaba-473302.jsp

This article is before he was switched to RB

Lazaro became Red Bull Salzburg’s youngest ever player at 16 years, seven months and 10 days old. He made his debut in 2012 against Admira Wacker Mödling and reached 100 professional appearances for the Austrian side at just 19. In any league, playing a century of games as a teenager is an incredible feat.

 

Hertha Berlin's Valentino Lazaro named TAG Heuer Rookie of the Month for March

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/hertha-berlin-s-valentino-lazaro-rookie-of-the-month-candidate-march-476855.jsp

 

Valentino Lazaro ist der Spielbeleber

Valentino Lazaro ist aus Herthas Stammelf nicht mehr wegzudenken. Das lässt sich am besten an den Statistiken ablesen.

Valentino Lazaro is the play lifter
Valentino Lazaro is an integral part of Hertha's regular team. This can best be read from the statistics

https://www.tagesspiegel.de/sport/hertha-bsc-valentino-lazaro-ist-der-spielbeleber/21146064.html

571293be551328125b7f8ce23297beda.png

7f7a314dad16142a3628aefc64f3f407.png5650b75dde338618bc685693313f8ae6.png4005eb969a157749dfa08067fdbcd406.png

 

Valentino Lazaro Homeland happiness in the Hertha camp

https://www.berliner-kurier.de/sport/hertha-bsc/valentino-lazaro-heimat-glueck-im-hertha-camp-31070862

 

 

Valentino Lazaro - "I like to stand out"

Hertha's Valentino Lazaro speaks before the game on Schalke about creative freedom and the right mix of selfishness and teamwork

https://www.morgenpost.de/sport/hertha/article215230157/Valentino-Lazaro-Ich-steche-gern-heraus.html

 

TR-TOTW-5.png

Image result for Valentino LazaroImage result for Valentino LazaroImage result for Valentino LazaroRelated imageImage result for Valentino LazaroRelated image

What you think of Achraf Hakimi ? he hada hatrick of assists for BVB last nite 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, the wes said:

What you think of Achraf Hakimi ? he hada hatrick of assists for BVB last nite 

I have listed him in at least 2 other posts, I really rate him highly as well!

Real Madrid will never sell now, I fear, unless crazy money was waived in their face.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

I've never knowingly seen this bloke play. If he's better than Reece James then he's one hell of a footballer.

P.S. Just watched an all touches video vs Dortmund. Looked OK. A few stray passes but also a good piece of attacking skill, a good piece of defending, a good pass and a good cross. On the evidence of that video I see no reason at all to bring this bloke in and put him ahead of Reece. Maybe a different video might give a different impression but, on the basis of his display vs BVB, promoting this bloke over Reece would be a silly decision.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I've never knowingly seen this bloke play. If he's better than Reece James then he's one hell of a player.

You should check him out sometime in some Hertha games. The Bundesliga is a blast to watch if you like action packed footie. He and Junior Firpo (LB) are my two favourite young fullbacks who are remotely available. 

Achraf Hakimi (RB, mentioned above) is a beast too, but zero chance Real Madrid sell him unless they truly are going to go with 22yo Álvaro Odriozola as their future, which they might. They just paid almost 30m quid for Odriozola this summer)

Stanley N'Soki (LB, PSG), Marcelo Saracchi (LB, RB Leipzig) Borna Sosa (LB, Stuttgart) Hamza Mendyl (LB, Schalke) Nordi Mukiele (RB, RB Leipzig) Pol Lirola (RB, Sassuolo) Benjamin Henrichs (RB, Monaco) Pablo Maffeo (RB Stuttgart) Aaron Wan-Bissaka (RB, Palace) are all 21yo and under fullbacks worth watching

 

 

here are 2 links to find Hertha (and other) games at

live

https://www.vipleague.cc/football-schedule-streaming-links

taped

https://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

You should check him out sometime in some Hertha games. The Bundesliga is a blast to watch if you like action packed footie. He and Junior Firpo (LB) are my two favourite young fullbacks who are remotely available. 

Achraf Hakimi (RB, mentioned above) is a beast too, but zero chance Real Madrid sell him unless they truly are going to go with 22yo Álvaro Odriozola as their future, which they might. They just paid almost 30m quid for Odriozola this summer)

Stanley N'Soki (LB, PSG), Marcelo Saracchi (LB, RB Leipzig) Borna Sosa (LB, Stuttgart) Hamza Mendyl (LB, Schalke) Nordi Mukiele (RB, RB Leipzig) Pol Lirola (RB, Sassuolo) Benjamin Henrichs (RB, Monaco) Pablo Maffeo (RB Stuttgart) Aaron Wan-Bissaka (RB, Palace) are all 21yo and under fullbacks worth watching

 

 

here are 2 links to find Hertha (and other) games at

live

https://www.vipleague.cc/football-schedule-streaming-links

taped

https://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/

Watched a lot of Bundesliga games the season KDB was at Bremen. Not so much since.

Thanks for the links.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...