Followers 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watching the Leeds and Wigan and once again have to say, what a performance! Been watching the whole game. Relegation threatened Wigan with 10 men have beaten promotion chasing Leeds on their own patc

July 2019 "we'll be patient with these young players" July 2020 "what's the point of him"

Watching the game against Norwich and has been the standout player and most obvious choice for MOTM. His strength is ridiculous. Amazing how he is relied on for their set pieces also. Real gem we have

Posted Images

Kept Zaha in his back pocket all night, just bloody awesome.
Other way round now.

That was the only game that he's been good defensively. He's consistently bad

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Milan said:

I am more than sure that Reece will come good. More than just good, actually. He is just having a blip, just like every single youngster in the squad. They are young after all. Just like with Tomori, he is a defender so a bad patch will become more apparent. Don't get me wrong - I fume at some stuff I have been seeing from Reece. But he will get through this period and we will enjoy having him in the starting eleven.

Hopefully but I think as earlier in the season this playing two RBs shit isnt helping the team. Azpi and a left back has to start. This is Jose Mourinho-esque from Frank just to accommodate a player who he favourites, who has been poor since the restart. Lets be honest he done it earlier in the season with James again, under similar circumstances, playing 2 right fullbacks. 

I have no doubt he will come good but he needs time, as do the others but this just shows he has a long way to come. Many were saying he was going to immediately replace Azpilicueta after 1 season in the championship. Many also said he was a better fullback than Aaron Wan Bissaka as well who has been hugely impressive since playing in the PL. It was hugely unrealistic expectations and now he is in a bad spell which as you've said is to be expected with the step up and him being young. On a positive note, Mason Mount has really picked up well since the restart and has had the best season out of our younger players from the academy, as Tammy has faded a lot. Mason can still improve his G + A but he has rounded his game and is adding more to the team.

Still early days but desperately hoping James doesn't become a full back who can attack but is an absolute disaster defensively. 

• Like 3
Still early days but desperately hoping James doesn't become a full back who can attack but is an absolute disaster defensively. 
Funny thing is that he does the basics wrong. At least he is young and that can be teaches when you are young. Rüdiger never got the basics for instance right and now it is too late.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Just now, killer1257 said:

Funny thing is that he does the basics wrong. At least he is young and that can be teaches when you are young. Rüdiger never got the basics for instance right and now it is too late.

There's no need to drag Rudiger into discussions when it's not even about him...

There's no need to drag Rudiger into discussions when it's not even about him...
Rüdiger is the perfect example that when you do not get the basics right when you are young, you will never get the basics right in the future.

There isn’t a leader at the back that can sort out these players like James. A leader who can organise the defence. Until that happens or we get a proper defensive coach, James will never grow to become better.

He may actually get worse overtime.

• Like 1

Extremely slow, can't defend and has the turning circle of an airplane. He can cross but if he can't do much else what is the point of him?

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

July 2019 "we'll be patient with these young players"

July 2020 "what's the point of him"

Epitome of Chelsea fans...

No iota of patience....and that's hypocrisy I wonder if Rashford who all claim to be the second coming of Ronaldo will fair if he is a chelsea youth player...

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Tomo said:

July 2019 "we'll be patient with these young players"

July 2020 "what's the point of him"

I fully expect him to come good down the road

he is not one I am hitting the panic button with at all

his play atm is not great but he at least has massive potential

his crosses are a true weapon and he surely will get better defensively, at least I think so atm

• Like 2
No iota of patience....and that's hypocrisy I wonder if Rashford who all claim to be the second coming of Ronaldo will fair if he is a chelsea youth player...
If Rashford was a Chelsea player, he would not have had reached the level he is now.
But Uniteds DNA is different. Ole said recently that United always gives young players a fair chance and that is in Uniteds philosophy. It is obviously not Chelsea's philosophy

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Alabama said:

What I find even worse is the youth players are the reason we've still got a chance of top four.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

If Rashford was a Chelsea player, he would not have had reached the level he is now.
But Uniteds DNA is different. Ole said recently that United always gives young players a fair chance and that is in Uniteds philosophy. It is obviously not Chelsea's philosophy

That says it all...

No wonder the guy together with Greenwood is now on fire...

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

What I find even worse is the youth players are the reason we've still got a chance of top four.

Yet people like Willian Alonso Jorginho Zouma Rudiger Kepa Barkley and the likes who all their effort is so sabotage our season will definitely get free pass

• Like 1