24. Reece James

the wes

5 hours ago, the wes said:

“Recruitment is the biggest thing for any club now and I don’t think Klopp will go mad in the transfer market this summer.

“But I tell you who I’ve seen – and I don’t think they could easily get him – the right-back at Wigan, on loan from Chelsea, Reece James.

“In that league he makes it look so ridiculously easy. I think he could make the step up.”

Damn right it won't be easy for you to get him, Mark. 

Especially after seeing how your club screwed up with Solanke. You won't even get a Zappacosta from us.

2 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Damn right it won't be easy for you to get him, Mark. 

Especially after seeing how your club screwed up with Solanke. You won't even get a Zappacosta from us.

Solanke left for 20 million, they did quite a good business with him.

5 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Solanke left for 20 million, they did quite a good business with him.

Yep, Liverpool did good business with Dom. I doubt they paid us more than £6.5m for him and then they picked up something in the region of £19m when they sold him to Bournemouth. Very good business indeed.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

^^Assuming this is accurate, offering the contract is good news. Being able to announce that Reece has signed it, would be great news.

It would be fantastic news. Reece will be like a new signing for us this summer. The kid has it all.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Tomo said:

Make of that what you will.

D8KLUr9WwAEZMBZ.jpeg

Rumours at first up here in Scotland was that this document waa a fake. Although Celtic released a statement so maybe its not but still his name being scribbled off means nothing, we could have agreed to loan him elsewhere and after the whole Charly Musonda loan, possible we dont want to send him to Celtic.

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Rumours at first up here in Scotland was that this document waa a fake. Although Celtic released a statement so maybe its not but still his name being scribbled off means nothing, we could have agreed to loan him elsewhere and after the whole Charly Musonda loan, possible we dont want to send him to Celtic.

First part is true but second part regarding Charly Musonda if true, then Tomori would be scribbled out too.

11 hours ago, Tomo said:

Make of that what you will.

D8KLUr9WwAEZMBZ.jpeg

Seems fake as fuck..

Even if it isn't, why would we send him on loand to Scotland? Many Premier League would be happy to take him, would be pointless.

Fucking hell. All these youngsters we've been pinning hopes on due to the ban next season and they're dropping like flies.

Someone needs to quickly find Mason Mount and wrap him in wool before he ruptures his Achilles or something.

53 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Reece James carried off on a stretcher at the Toulon Tournament after receiving oxygen on the pitch. He was laid there for 8 minutes.

Hope he's ok.

Broken ankle :(

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/07/reece-james-suffers-suspected-broken-ankle-stretchered-off-playing-england-u20s-9871250/