The FIFA Thread

Fulham Broadway

downloaded the demo. PES Fails again on PS3 so my PES days since like 2000 are now over, loved it on PS2 tho, RIP PES :( lol. Fifa has now taken over completely.

Here's one of my Lampard goals from the 2010 demo :P

http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media/play/video/9504583

and you can see my 09 goals just under the vid

sign up to www.eafootballworld.com and it literally gives u all your stats and u can upload goals there. Also you can view your online record and create a guy :D

downloaded the demo. PES Fails again on PS3 so my PES days since like 2000 are now over, loved it on PS2 tho, RIP PES :( lol. Fifa has now taken over completely.

Here's one of my Lampard goals from the 2010 demo :P

http://www.easportsf...y/video/9504583

and you can see my 09 goals just under the vid

sign up to www.eafootballworld.com and it literally gives u all your stats and u can upload goals there. Also you can view your online record and create a guy :D

Whats wrong with the new pro ? you have always been a pro fan so why change over now ?

When I played FIFA 09, I thought there is no way they can make this better.

Oh how wrong I was. FIFA 10 is the perfect football game. I'm not sure how much better I could have put that. I haven't played every game mode yet. Manager mode with Chelsea and A be a pro mode. You can see the improvements straight away on manager mode, which I always thought fell short of Pro's Master League. Not much now between them and an improved transfer market and realistic signings. they also have friendlys at the beggining of each season so you can try out your new signings/ try out different formations. I think it's also worth mentioning that if you use Chelsea in your manager mode then you get to play the Charity shield at the beggining of the season :) I liked that. For the be a pro mode you can make your own player and build him up through all aspects of the game. You unlock acheivements by doing certain skills / moves and it adds alot more depth to the game if you wanted to turn your player into a world class one it would take a lot of playing time whereas in the last game you could do it within 2 seasons.

As for gameplay. The animation is fantastic, it feels so realistic and it has elements of PES within it. For instance the ball control feels alot more fluid now and you can take your wingers on mazy runs easier than in 09. Goalkeepers are alot better too. All in all I think it's more difficult which I like because I was winning too easily in 09.

If you haven't already got this game, why not?

Go and get it now :champions: