Kepa Arrizabalaga

Jase

But this is the 2nd time this season huge questions are being asked and the drop is mentioned. This shouldn't be happening to a goalie with such a ridiculous price tag! What on earth goes on in training?! You move! You don't just watch the ball weeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Confidence wont be helped if keep making the same silly mistakes. I just dont get where it all went wrong. Doesnt help the defence are at times a sodding disaster and where they should be clearing it suddenly down to him to do but still..he has brilliant moments then wtf moments

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

Kepa has been very poor and his days at the club are numbered but really though, don't think we need to add more salt into the wound and criticize him any further. Give the fella a break..

Don't worry he's not a member here.

Kepa has been very poor and his days at the club are numbered but really though, don't think we need to add more salt into the wound and criticize him any further. Give the fella a break..
He's not reading this lol

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Just now, Supermonkey92 said:

He's not reading this lol

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

58 minutes ago, Jason said:

Contributes fuck all other than adding more toxicity on the internet.

Maybe it's worth a try and give Kepa one last chance. Foster is a veteran and commands his area very good if Kepa can't surpass him next season we get someone else and put Foster as a backup. It also allows us to buy players in other areas.

16 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Number 2 yea. Number 1 no.

Until we sort out the Kepa shit, I think he will do fine.

Also, we can either cut our losses with Kepa or we might want to give him another chance. Send him on a 2-year loan to spain to get his confidence back. Will improve his re-sale too as we wont get anywhere close to 72m at this moment or we can re-call him then. Having Ben Foster as a no.1 for a year or 2 might be a decent solution overall.

7 hours ago, lucio said:

Good keeper but at his age I’d be worried about his form suddenly dropping 

sorta like Kepa did at 25, lolol

so frustrating to watch him as a 20 and 21 year old and watch him now

its like 2 different players

back then he was aggressive, stronger in the air, his wrists looked strong, he was so lively, really good distribution

his girlfriend dumping him seemed to have just fucked him up, like a Samson and Delilah thing

without the hair-cutting, lolol