Kepa Arrizabalaga

Jase

Epic Forfeit For Kepa Arrizabalaga In Goalkeeper's Crossbar Challenge 🤣 | Chelsea Unseen

Oct 25, 2019

AGF-l797_G86CsvM_sUhUmVTkvjRqM1VwIgsoRjP

1.39M subscribers

Check out this hilarious punishment for Kepa Arrizabalaga after the Chelsea goalkeepers go head-to-head in a crossbar challenge🤣... Plus, Ji So-Yun's wonder goal😳

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Should he have saved Burnley's first goal? Hmmm...

You are joking right? I don't think so at all. 25 yards out, bit of dip and spin when it got closer to him? Dont think he can be blamed at all. How Rodriguez was virtually given god knows how much space to shoot though... needs looked at.

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

You are joking right? I don't think so at all. 25 yards out, bit of dip and spin when it got closer to him? Dont think he can be blamed at all. How Rodriguez was virtually given god knows how much space to shoot though... needs looked at.

Barely adjusted his position as the shot came towards him. But just wondering...

Just now, Jason said:

Barely adjusted his position as the shot came towards him. But just wondering...

I think the flight of the ball at first looked as if it would be going straight and then it did dip a bit before it went in, maybe played a part. Not sure though maybe someone with more knowledge on GKs might have another opinion. I think its very harsh to say that he should have saved it. Second one as well he had no chance. 

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

I think the flight of the ball at first looked as if it would be going straight and then it did dip a bit before it went in, maybe played a part. Not sure though maybe someone with more knowledge on GKs might have another opinion. I think its very harsh to say that he should have saved it. Second one as well he had no chance. 

Where's Alexandra when you need him? @BlueLion.

16 hours ago, Jason said:

Should he have saved Burnley's first goal? Hmmm...

What about his super save from that deflection before? I would rather talk about that as I thought it was an immense save to make, already dove left but was able to react with his hand to the ball's changed direction. Regarding Jay's goal, it would have had to be another super save, can't get too greedy.

41 minutes ago, manpe said:

What about his super save from that deflection before? I would rather talk about that as I thought it was an immense save to make, already dove left but was able to react with his hand to the ball's changed direction. Regarding Jay's goal, it would have had to be another super save, can't get too greedy.

That he did. But I'm just wondering. Not jumping on him or anything like that. 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

That he did. But I'm just wondering. Not jumping on him or anything like that. 

Goalies often get caught grounded for looping shots when they are unable to read the trajectory properly and then look bad it goes in right between their outstretched hand and the crossbar. The only two solutions to this are height and experience.

Great sign of a goalkeepers concentration is that for the few chances he had to save, he did and the last save was brilliant. Ben fucking Foster has almost scored a few headers over the years hasnt he? Maybe hes playing wrong position.

6 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Great sign of a goalkeepers concentration is that for the few chances he had to save, he did and the last save was brilliant. Ben fucking Foster has almost scored a few headers over the years hasnt he? Maybe hes playing wrong position.

We should relegate ourselves if we concede against a keeper...