Kepa Arrizabalaga

Jase

4 hours ago, DDA said:

Nothing else other than his own ego mattered in that moment. 

Shows that he is a selfish little shit.

He owes Sarri an apology for humiliating him in a Cup Final.

He then owes his team mates an apology for causing disruption to the game and casting a shadow over their fantastic peformances. 

He lastly owes us an apology for putting us through a public slaughtering. God knows how long this will last.

Agree with what you say but how can Sarri slaughter him when he nearly walked away from the fucking team himself.

Both are fucking pathetic IMO.

8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Agree with what you say but how can Sarri slaughter him when he nearly walked away from the fucking team himself.

sarri lost his face when he came back to the pitch. he should have gone home and leave the traitors to kick penalties

Just now, Antonio8 said:

sarri lost his face when he came back to the pitch. he should have gone home and leave the traitors to kick penalties

I look at it like this...He's the manager and the players should respect that, but to turn his back and walk away like he did was pathetic. Yes he came back, but to do that was not just pathetic but what example does it set to the players and staff.

Sarri's out of his depth here. The board are going to have step in and sort out this circus.

13 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Agree with what you say but how can Sarri slaughter him when he was nearly walked away from the fucking team himself.

Nah. My sympathies with Sarri. A player should walk when his name comes up. 

Just now, Special Juan said:

I look at it like this...He's the manager and the players should respect that, but to turn his back and walk away like he did was pathetic. Yes he came back, but to do that was not just pathetic but what example does it set to the players and staff.

Sarri's out of his depth here. The board are going to have step in and sort out this circus.

maybe he wants to be sacked, to get the money

Just now, Strike said:

Nah. My sympathies with Sarri. A player should walk when his name comes up. 

I'm not saying Kepa is not guilty but how can fingers be pointed at him when the manager nearly walked off before seeing the error of his ways.

7 minutes ago, Mana said:

I have only "little" sympathy for Sarri. Only a little bit (while I have zero for Kepa). What Sarri did was pathetic, you don't lose your head and walk off from the team and fans, in front of millions of viewers and the media. It's embarrassing.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Fully agree mate.

4 hours ago, Special Juan said:

I'm not saying Kepa is not guilty but how can fingers be pointed at him when the manager nearly walked off before seeing the error of his ways.

He walked off for less than a minute.

He fucked off cause you saw he was raging mad and was going to lose the plot. They you all woulda moaned about that too.

He just calmed down a bit then went back. Where in the meantime you had players like Eden giving him support.

As for the post match what was he supposed to say? Just like Mou with his BS smoke and mirrors and lying he said it was a misunderstanding,  He is in a lose lose situation. Nothing he can do will please some as their minds are shut to any type of progress.

Tell me what the club should do now?

So? we sack him?

WHO do we bring in that can rebuild a team? Get us playing attacking football? WITH THIS GROUP OF PLAYERS?

Just now, Unionjack said:

He walked off for less than a minute.

He fucked off cause you saw he was raging mad and was going to lose the plot. They you all woulda moaned about that too.

He just calmed down a bit then went back. Where in the meantime you had players like Eden giving him support.

As for the post match what was he supposed to say? Just like Mou with his BS smoke and mirrors and lying he said it was a misunderstanding,  He is in a lose lose situation. Nothing he can do will please some as their minds are shut to any type of progress.

Tell me what the club should do now?

So? we sack him?

WHO do we bring in that can rebuild a team? Get us playing attacking football? WITH THIS GROUP OF PLAYERS?

He'd already lost the plot by slamming down something on the bench and then walking away. He lost the plot in the wrong place, he should of been losing his shit in the dressing room later. The whole situation was fucking laughable and damn right embarrassing, from Kepa to Sarri. The way I read it is simple...The player over ruled the manager and stayed on, and the manager decided he had seen enough and went to storm off before seeing the errors of his ways. That's as simple as it is from me.

What the club should do now is haul the fucking lot of them in, sit them down and rip shreds off them. Shit like this cannot go on, things are bad enough at this club right now without more petulant playground shit like this happening. The problem with us and the likes of yesterday is we muck spread in public and it just makes everything so much worse.

Sarri is responsible for the situation because he showed he can't manage the team. But the biggest c*nt was Kepa for staying on the pitch while he got substituted. I've never seen anything like this in my life. Caballero is better at stopping penalties, and then he only stops one after all that show. It's pathetic how he potentially lost us a trophy, and he deserves to be benched for at least the rest of the season. And that's a light punishment imo.

Most worrying part for me still is the state of communication. What was Zola doing and the rest of the staff? What was Azpi and the senior players doing? Regardless of who's the manager and who's in goal, this would not have happened if Steve Holland and JT were still here. How does the club go about in fixing this?

Language does play a big role and is just one of the reasons why we desperately need an English core right now, both on and off the pitch

6 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Yea, Sarri lost the plot but I don't think he could believe what was going on to be honest mate. I would have ran on the pitch and two footed Kepa into Space. After that public humiliation he came out and backed Kepa. What a fucking Don.