Kepa Arrizabalaga

Jase

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-record-transfer-kepa-arrizabalaga-wants-to-go-down-in-history-as-clubs-greatest-goalkeeper-a3907216.html

"I'd like to be remembered at this club when I leave years down the line as a goalkeeper that has helped the club win a lot of titles and gone down in history in that way.

"All clubs need to fight to win titles and all players want is to win. So what I would like is to win more titles for the club. This is what I aspire to do.

"On a personal level I'd like to be remembered as someone who got on with everyone. A likeable person who people enjoyed having around.

"I just want to let the fans know that I am looking forward and am excited to start playing for the club. I have come prepared to work really hard. We have a very exciting season ahead of us so let's go for it and see what we can achieve together."

He added on Chelsea TV: "I know all the Spanish players that I have played with in the various age groups for Spain. I spoke to various players before I came here: Cesar Azpilicueta, Alvaro Morata, Pedro. 

"I had excellent references from them about the club. It has been a great support for me over the last few days. 

"It has been a very important decision for me, a tough decision for me for my personal life. 

"What attracted me to Chelsea? Everything. All the titles the club has won. All the players at the club, the city, the Premier League. It is an accumulation of things really and I'm delighted the club has signed me.

"Of course there are many great players here like N'Golo Kante, Eden Hazard and Olivier Giroud. It is a squad full of fantastic players."

"I am really looking forward to working with Sarri and having my first training session," he said. "I have heard great things about him, great references. I can't wait to see that first hand, to meet him and work with him. 

"I think his style is not too different from the one used in the Spanish national team or in many national teams. I believe my qualities will fit in well with his style. 

"I personally like his style, the way he thinks, the way he wants his team to play. It's aggressive, he likes to attack and put pressure on the opposition.

"I'd say I'm a calm, settled keeper. I think I try to convey a calmness to the team. It is really important that the team feel they have behind them a keeper that is feeling in control."

3 hours ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Just watched his interview on the fifth stand app. Very impressed he seems confident beyond his years and instantly more likeable than Tibo. 

Said it before we lacked passion. Even before the whole saga that happened lately I said we needed passion. It is why I was for Alison but miss that and got someone else that is great as well. 

33 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Said it before we lacked passion. Even before the whole saga that happened lately I said we needed passion. It is why I was for Alison but miss that and got someone else that is great as well. 

Harry seems very vocal.