Mateo Kovacic

Unionjack

Its either he has a great season with us and then wants to break through at madrid on top of that, or he doesnt work and we dont want him to stay anyways. Dont really see a world in which he stays here longer than a year.

Assuming this does happen at all.

8 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

As far as my observation, this guy is nothing special. Really don’t get the excitements here, I would be much much more excited if it’s Fekir.

Fekir has dodgy knees though...

29 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If this happens I hope it's similar to the Higuain to Milan deal. Small initial loan fee with a bigger obligation to buy fee next summer.

What a super midfield 3 we'd have. 

18m small loan fee?

Watching his highlights on YouTube and my word is he a fantastic footballer. Monster dribbler, superb close control and first touch, and carries the ball very well. You can also see that almost all of the footage is him playing with Real Madrid's second team which is why he wants out reportedly. He wants to play and be an important player rather than a squaddie.

This would be a super signing that would allow us to dominate the middle third of the pitch against the vast majority of opponents.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Watching his highlights on YouTube and my word is he a fantastic footballer. Monster dribbler, superb close control and first touch, and carries the ball very well. You can also see that almost all of the footage is him playing with Real Madrid's second team which is why he wants out reportedly. He wants to play and be an important player rather than a squaddie.

This would be a super signing that would allow us to dominate the middle third of the pitch against the vast majority of opponents.

Yeah.  The highlight reel looks like Golovin's but with the volume turned up to 11.