Chelsea ‘make player-plus-cash offer’ for winger, misfit midfielder included

James

Wilfried ZahaChelsea reportedly place bid for winger Wilfried Zaha. Danny Drinkwater was thought to be included in the proposal. READ MORE: Courtois ‘issues ultimatum’ amid Real Madrid links Chelsea have reportedly seen a player-plus-cash package for Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha snubbed by the South London side. At the time of writing, we’d deem it unlikely […]

View the full article

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We had Bats PLUS £30m turned down earlier. That is around £70 to £80m. Insane for Zaha.

Palace wants £90m for him!! They are cray if they think they get that.

Barca got Malcom for only £37m!

https://www.whoscored.com/News/PEgxQUuASkGV00rEPskRYQ/Show/Chelsea-shock-bid-for-Zaha-rejected

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

We had Bats PLUS £30m turned down earlier. That is around £70 to £80m. Insane for Zaha.

Palace wants £90m for him!! They are cray if they think they get that.

Barca got Malcom for only £37m!

https://www.whoscored.com/News/PEgxQUuASkGV00rEPskRYQ/Show/Chelsea-shock-bid-for-Zaha-rejected

Amid all the talk of Fekir, Malcolm was the bloke I wanted. More than two-and-a-half times the cost for Zaha would be hard to take.

Bailey and then Malcom were always my 2 favourite RW targets.

In Fekir's defence, he is an AMF, not really a RW, so the 2 are not mutually exclusive. I was never really on the Fekir bandwagon after LPool backed off due to knee issue. Too risky. For AMF, I wanted Isco (only IF Hazard went to Real, as that is the only way that would have happened) but now I have one main wish, and that is to grab Anderson Talisca (I am sooooo sold on him)  in January window, when his loan in China is up. He is PERFECT for Sarriball. I so hope Barkley and RLC come good as well.

22 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Bailey and then Malcom were always my 2 favourite RW targets.

In Fekir's defence, he is an AMF, not really a RW, so the 2 are not mutually exclusive. I was never really on the Fekir bandwagon after LPool backed off due to knee issue. Too risky. For AMF, I wanted Isco (only IF Hazard went to Real, as that is the only way that would have happened) but now I have one main wish, and that is to grab Anderson Talisca (I am sooooo sold on him)  in January window, when his loan in China is up. He is PERFECT for Sarriball. I so hope Barkley and RLC come good as well.

I hope for allot of things gal

And seeing that I doubt very much the 2 I wanted as ACM would be Fekir and SAVIC are joining us, I will also hope Barkley/RLC come good.

Been wondering IF Sarri will want to play around with Eden? As he got into Mertens head and got him scoring goals he MIGHT also get Eden more goal hungry? I'm not saying he will change his position - just to get him a bit more goal concentrated.

Just now, Unionjack said:

I hope for allot of things gal

And seeing that I doubt very much the 2 I wanted as ACM would be Fekir and SAVIC are joining us, I will also hope Barkley/RLC come good.

Been wondering IF Sarri will want to play around with Eden? As he got into Mertens head and got him scoring goals he MIGHT also get Eden more goal hungry? I'm not saying he will change his position - just to get him a bit more goal concentrated.

I think he might try. If people start (not you!) telling me that I am having too much ambition with asking for Talisca in January, I am going to lose my mind! I also cannot believe the extent of pro Willian (talent wise) sentiment (and anti all others) I see here from some. Not only that, but totally slating off many other great RWers (for example saying Bailey is not close in talent compared to Willian) It sounds like a mirror of what the CFC board must tell themselves as they refuse to do deals.

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I think he might try. If people start (not you!) telling me that I am having too much ambition with asking for Talisca in January, I am going to lose my mind! I also cannot believe the extent of pro Willian (talent wise) sentiment (and anti all others) I see here from some. Not only that, but totally slating off many other great RWers (for example saying Bailey is not close in talent compared to Willian) It sounds like a mirror of what the CFC board must tell themselves as they refuse to do deals.

I think that apathy spreads faster than gossip. Its so difficult to stay optimistic after you have bought a great manager to totally transform our evolution and the perfect engine to run it. But the other parts of the car need upgrading too or the car still putters along.

I like Talisca alot. Thought it so weird he went to China. So I'm all for him coming.

As for Bailey I'm all for drugging him and putting him into some compromising situation then blackmailing him into joining us. These are desperate times - Might as well take Savic and Icardi in a 3 some!!

56 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I think that apathy spreads faster than gossip. Its so difficult to stay optimistic after you have bought a great manager to totally transform our evolution and the perfect engine to run it. But the other parts of the car need upgrading too or the car still putters along.

I like Talisca alot. Thought it so weird he went to China. So I'm all for him coming.

As for Bailey I'm all for drugging him and putting him into some compromising situation then blackmailing him into joining us. These are desperate times - Might as well take Savic and Icardi in a 3 some!!

If we had started liquidating deadwood from the beginning of the window, we could have had all 3 plus a decent GK

Icardi £98m (his release clause from July 1 to July 15, now gone) call it £100m for maths sake

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic  £125m would take him (140m euros, which is only 10m off their highest ever demand)

Bailey £65m

Cillessen (swap Alonso as LB Digne to Everton deal is done https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45024174  )

Alex Sandro £55m (they need cash for Pogba too)

Pavard  £40m (plays both CB and RB)

£385m total

Sell

Courtois $35m

Bakayoko £35m

Drinkwater £30m

Willian £65m

Kurt Zouma  £25m

Gary Cahill  £20m

Davide Zappacosta £25m

Victor Moses £25m

Álvaro Morata £55m   

Michy Batshuayi £50m

Assorted other small sales  £15m

total £380m

counting the Jorginho buy left over £5m we spend £60m NET

EXACTLY what Roman set as net cap

WE COULD HAVE PRE PLANNED ALL OF THOSE SALES,all those players are in demand, and have been for ages

Line up yielded

starters in bold

GK Cillesson (no clue on Reina for back up, but we have Caballero too)

CB AC

CB Rudiger

CB Pavard (also is back-up RB)

CB Luiz 

CB Ampadu

RB Azpi  (Pavard is back up)

LB Alex Sandro 

LB Emerson

DMF Kante  backup can be Luiz

DMF/Deep holding   Jorginho back up RLC

AMF/CMF    Sergej Milinkovic-Savic   back up Barkely and Fabregas

LW Hazard    back up CHO

RW Bailey    back up Pedro

Striker  Icardi    back up Giroud and Abraham

I refuse to believe that an aggressive, intelligent board could not have made that ALL happen with serious pre planning

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I refuse to believe that an aggressive, intelligent board could not have made that ALL happen with serious pre planning

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

If we had started liquidating deadwood from the beginning of the window, we could have had all 3 plus a decent GK

+200 likes

I'm up for everything you've mentioned

You up for my blackmail suggestion as the board thing just aint happening!

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

+200 likes

I'm up for everything you've mentioned

You up for my blackmail suggestion as the board thing just aint happening!

And also, as people will freak out on all those sales being done, remove some and up the net to what ALL the other big clubs spend in a year. Fuck this austerity SHITE. Sell some in January too. Its not rocket science.

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

And also, as people will freak out on all those sales being done, remove some and up the net to what ALL the other big clubs spend in a year. Fuck this austerity SHITE. Sell some in January too. Its not rocket science.

No I'm fine with the sales but maybe its just too much for our board to comprehend,

They have the loaning system sorted to a small extent as they loan out loads but might not be fussy enough as to where to.

They just haven't sussed out the buying/selling part properly.

I always put our transfer problems at Emenalos door. Seems I might have been mistaken!