Chelsea ‘captain’ Gary Cahill is a disgrace to the armband – his absence confirms it

James

Gary CahillGary Cahill’s recent actions ought to lose him the captaincy. Cahill still has not reported to Chelsea for pre-season training. Do you agree with us, Blues? Chelsea ‘captain’ Gary Cahill is a disgrace and an embarrassment to the armband. Considering he played alongside our greatest ever captain in John Terry, you could be forgiven for […]

View the full article

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this article is a joke fucking hell 😂

“The mere fact that Cahill is yet to report for pre-season says it all. He’s entitled to three-weeks off, but the fact that he’s taking them all is disgraceful.”

If its a disgrace why hasn’t Sarri hit out about it? Or the club? Or why does this ok you’ve got 3 weeks off but you should be rushing back not apply to the other World Cup players? It’s a shit show. Just a needless pointless argument. Cahill is the Chelsea captain and a Chelsea player, he’s not the best player, he’s beyond average but this whole idea that becauses he’s taken his leave before having to report to training “is disgraceful”, is just a circus and quite frankly I have no idea why anybody would write such a thing never mind a supposed Chelsea fan. As fans we should respect the players, he’s not the best like I’ve said but quite frankly think this is daft because there’s no article slamming Hazard, Courtois, Willian and Kante for all doing the same. Embarrassing.

also thinking about it this is the same guy who slated Rudiger last season on the basis of one game despite the fact he was one of our most consistent players when he got in the team regularly. Not sure who lets him write articles.

He was given that time off by the club, it is not his fault that it was taken as such. Clutching at straws for news?

To single out a single player from a team failure is just pathetic, imo. The team should take the blame as a whole, look forward to the future season and make amends.

Don't agree with the article whatsoever.

However what is rather ironic is that Loftus-Cheek has already reported back to training a week early. Hopefully with a point to prove and confidence he can play a big role this season because he has a real chance.

10 hours ago, Jason said:

I'm not Cahill's biggest fan and I know bashing him is a trendy thing these days but if there's anything disgraceful, it's the article rather than using up the entire 3 weeks of holiday he was given. :doh:

I am deffo not his biggest fan as well, and I think we should sell him ASAP, but I agree, this article seems a cheap shot over nothing much. I think he is entitled to take his allotted time off, as he is not some 21 year old kid with boundless reserves.

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am deffo not his biggest fan as well, and I think we should sell him ASAP, but I agree, this article seems a cheap shot over nothing much. I think he is entitled to take his allotted time off, as he is not some 21 year old kid with boundless reserves.

He must have been knackered after the WC tho.

Jamie Wilkinson is a disgrace and this article confirms it. Although I’m not surprised to read anti-own player drivel on TalkChelsea front page, such is this place’s level.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, manpe said:

Jamie Wilkinson is a disgrace and this article confirms it. Although I’m not surprised to read anti-own player drivel on TalkChelsea front page, such is this place’s level.

I'm not ANTI him mate. I just think its time we had better. He was a good partner with JT. Still keep him if we could use 'special teams' like US football. Bring him on for set pieces and corners.

I'm not ANTI him mate. I just think its time we had better. He was a good partner with JT. Still keep him if we could use 'special teams' like US football. Bring him on for set pieces and corners.
I wasn't talking about you at all mate..

Well I wouldn't have minded  a8500b03f6eb91c03d4c2b4af8f3f2b5.gif 7e2b947de8ce0cdf2bcb8aa42197e270.gif

Most of us will agree that GC is pretty wank my man, but I was talking about the holiday thing since it is the only thing that article focused on.

1 hour ago, manpe said:

Most of us will agree that GC is pretty wank my man, but I was talking about the holiday thing since it is the only thing that article focused on.

I know bud f5a9ff12c6cce21d5873beb154beba90.gif