Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Bernard

the wes
Followers 1

Oh my God, not Bernard...

we should take a look in Ajax winger David Neres. Clubs with great scouting tried to sign him, Dortmund last window, Roma now. Would be far, far better than Bernard.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exclusive: Milan reopen pursuit of Chelsea and West Ham United target

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/exclusive-milan-reopen-pursuit-of-chelsea-and-west-ham-united-ta-68279

According to what has been exclusively learned by CalcioMercato.com, AC Milan are once again stepping up their pursuit of recently unemployed Brazilian forward Bernard.

Bernard, who is 25-years-old, most recently played for Shakhtar Donestk in the Ukrainian Premier League, before deciding he wanted to take on a new challenge and move elsewhere.

A number of teams have been looking at one of the best free agents on the market, with Lazio, Chelsea, West Ham, Leicester City and a whole host of other clubs being linked. Now though, it appears a move to AC Milan could be happening.

In the next few hours, Leonardo of AC Milan will be meeting with the representatives of Bernard, Giuliano Bertolucci and Kia Joorabchian. Milan want to offer Bernard a wage of €3.5 million per season, a risk for a player who has never played in a major European league.

picard-make-it-so-make-it-so-laughshop.p

Bernard? No thanks, had potential has never really developed like expected, not good enough even on for a free.

Would much rather we got Max Meyer on a free, would be good back up for Jorginho. Only issue would be wages which is why he doesn’t have a club.

32 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

LOL So we are looking at yet another freebie! And hes not even going to join us! Have we reached rock bottom yet?

Only problem is mate, this freebie feels like we have been given a used tampon.

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

Nope please....

I don't want any of them I want martial or bailey  if i had to pick between Bernard or Jack Grealish I would pick Bernard 

21 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Lol why do we always get linked we mediocre players who eventually join a midtable team...

Agent talk to drive up the price.  If they linked Utd. or City or Swansea or Madrid no one would believe it.  But us?  "Yeah, I could see them going for him"

37 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Lol why do we always get linked we mediocre players who eventually join a midtable team...

Because that is directly where the board and Roman are taking us. :(

I mean ffs,

GK Caballero  SHOOT ME NOW!

CB Rudiger  or god help us Cahill

CB AC or god help us Luiz

Ampadu needs to come good at 17

LB Alonso (help!) or unproven Emerson

RB Azpi (has been horrid offensively in back 4 so far) or a mediocre Zappacosta

DMF Kante (insane reliance we have on him now)

DHMF Jorginho (hopefully Kante relieves pressure on him)

AMF Barkley or RLC  both have been shit so far in that role  

Backup MF are SHIT Baka, Drinkwater,  worn down Fabregas 

LW Hazard (Along with Kante, insane pressure on him and he might be gone next year on the cheap)  CHO (bright point)

RW Willian (crazy we didnt sell or swap him) or Pedro (has looked for shit last several games)

Striker Morata (doom) Giroud (oki as backup)  Bats...wildcard in every way

Not looking good at all

• Jas locked and unlocked this topic