Jase
Followers 7

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Part of me desperately want to see the people suffer a meltdown over Jorginho had he gone to Man City and done well under Guardiola. Those same fellas who are criticizing now would be the same ones ba

I'm fuckin ashamed at peeps booing Jorgi. Call themselves supporters. Why the fuck does he get singled out when all the other cunts play shit useless too? Such selective memories of some! I'm gon

He’s made the most forward passes in the PL so this is rubbish. Open up your mind, expand your football knowledge. Learn the regista role and what it’s meant to do, it’s function in a team. 

Posted Images

Good choice. Imperious for the Eyeties in the Euros, and for us hes the get a foot in, take a yellow for the team, hop, skip and jump -'oh youre diving that way, I'll stick it the other side then' man.

• Like 1

Key role at  Chelsea CL   triumph  and Italy at EURO

if anyone know someone more deserving than Jorginho this year  let him say it here
thanks

Messi 's goals against  Alavez and Cadiz ?

De Bryune ?

He lost 4 times from Jorginho this season (3 with Citeh and one with Belgium vs Italy ) .

I'm not the biggest supporter of  Jorginho, but when the facts speak for themselves .. 

E9u8G3VWQA0lVEp?format=jpg&name=small

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Who would have thought of all Chelsea players we had over the years/decades Jorginho would be first one to win this?

This award has only been in operation for like 8 years but it is still a surprise

On 12/07/2021 at 16:46, Clockwork said:

England has only themselves to blame for their coward football. Top to bottom England are more talented, but they play like shit. I thought Italy overachieved. Their FBs are mediocre, and outside of Chiesa no one in their attack is worth anything. 

I honestly can’t fathom any criticism of the way Italian football played. This was a side that two years ago didn’t qualify for the World Cup, and now are Champions of Europe. 

It's not England!

They would play a lot better without Southgate, I can't stand the man and his gutless defensive football.

What does the muppet play in the Euro final seven defensive minded players ffs.

I can't be arsed with England whilst he's in charge, and what does the FA imbeciles do? reward him with a new five year contract for failing.

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Another penalty miss. With Lukaku record you would expect him to take over from him. 

Sommer is a beast at pens

has blocked 20 now

On 06/09/2021 at 00:19, Vesper said:

Sommer is a beast at pens

has blocked 20 now

True, still think Rom should take over . It’s more important to have your cf freely scoring and giving his confidence a regular boost 

• 1 month later...