Jas
Followers 7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Part of me desperately want to see the people suffer a meltdown over Jorginho had he gone to Man City and done well under Guardiola. Those same fellas who are criticizing now would be the same ones ba

I'm fuckin ashamed at peeps booing Jorgi. Call themselves supporters. Why the fuck does he get singled out when all the other cunts play shit useless too? Such selective memories of some! I'm gon

He’s made the most forward passes in the PL so this is rubbish. Open up your mind, expand your football knowledge. Learn the regista role and what it’s meant to do, it’s function in a team. 

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Just get rid of this turd outta of this club...

Another missed penalty...When will this misery of a player end?

When managers like lampard will decide that players like him shouldn't take penalties...

• Like 1

Would say I am surprised by this thread but I am not. Yes he missed a penalty but when he came on he was better than Mateo by a country mile. Wasnt difficult but it’s embarrassing saying ‘get him out’ etc because he missed a penalty in a game where we were shocking 😂

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Would say I am surprised by this thread but I am not. Yes he missed a penalty but when he came on he was better than Mateo by a country mile. Wasnt difficult but it’s embarrassing saying ‘get him out’ etc because he missed a penalty in a game where we were shocking 😂

Where were you when Jorginho was shit against West Ham? 

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

Where were you when Jorginho was shit against West Ham? 

Probably here saying he played shit. If someone plays shit they play shit. But we played Arsenal tonight not West Ham? 

Just a bit ironic if he never took the penalty or even if he scored it, those get out comments wouldn’t be mentioned... its funny though he played 45 minutes and only had one memorable involvement in the game with the pen but his all round performance was definitely better than Kante’s and Kovacic’s in MF and better than most. Yet I dont see much in Reece’s thread, Ben’s thread, Mateo’s thread, Timo’s thread.... all who were piss poor tonight. Not much mention.

The get out comments in a season where he’s largely been out of the side as well? It is very embarrassing if I am honest 😂

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Probably here saying he played shit. If someone plays shit they play shit. But we played Arsenal tonight not West Ham? 

Just a bit ironic if he never took the penalty or even if he scored it, those get out comments wouldn’t be mentioned... its funny though he played 45 minutes and only had one memorable involvement in the game.

So the get out comments in a season where he’s largely been out of the side? It is very embarrassing if I am honest 😂

The problem with Jorginho is, he is not good enough. He is not good enough when he starts and he rarely even changes games when he comes on as a sub. 

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

The problem with Jorginho is, he is not good enough. He is not good enough when he starts and he rarely even changes games when he comes on as a sub. 

Rarely changes a game when he comes on, lets be honest if your going to tag him with that today especially, that is lazy and is precisely what I am on about in the above comment, instead of people mentioning the guys who started and were horrendous/have been the last month or so, they will come back to player X who isn’t a regular started in all realism isnt good enough. If he played every week I would get it but he doesn’t. 

If you were expecting anyone in our squad to change that game today you must of been dreaming. We gifted that to Arsenal and you could tell after the first 5-10 minutes how it would pan out. I am wondering if we are ever going to see Werner or Havertz score a goal in the upcoming games. Am actually wondering if Havertz will even be back starting at this rate. Yet people are more concerned because Jorginho who played 45 minutes missed a penalty.... 

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Rarely changes a game when he comes on, lets be honest if your going to tag him with that today especially, that is lazy and is precisely what I am on about in the above comment, instead of people mentioning the guys who started and were horrendous/have been the last month or so, they will come back to player X who isn’t a regular started in all realism isnt good enough. If he played every week I would get it but he doesn’t. 

If you were expecting anyone in our squad to change that game today you must of been dreaming. We gifted that to Arsenal and you could tell after the first 5-10 minutes how it would pan out. I am wondering if we are ever going to see Werner or Havertz score a goal in the upcoming games. Am actually wondering if Havertz will even be back starting at this rate. Yet people are more concerned because Jorginho who played 45 minutes missed a penalty.... 

Who said anything about it being just about today?

Just now, Jason said:

Who said anything about it being just about today?

Come on man its no coincidence he misses a penalty and the get out shit starts 🤣 its a typical knee jerk reaction because of a penalty and its very embarrassing. If you cant see that then I don’t know. Nobody had posted anything in this thread between the West Ham game which was the Monday and the 17th of November. Which further backs my point because he didnt play in many of the games in between. It is an embarrassing overreaction because of a penalty miss in which there were easily 7/8 players who I would think people should be going off on their threads and commenting regarding their performances or whatever. But here we are. 

3 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Come on man its no coincidence he misses a penalty and the get out shit starts 🤣 its a typical knee jerk reaction because of a penalty and its very embarrassing. If you cant see that then I don’t know. Nobody had posted anything in this thread between the West Ham game which was the Monday and the 17th of November. Which further backs my point because he didnt play in many of the games in between. It is an embarrassing overreaction because of a penalty miss in which there were easily 7/8 players who I would think people should be going off on their threads and commenting regarding their performances or whatever. But here we are. 

I have been ripping him (one of the very few players this season) for ages. He destroys the pace of the game whenever he plays and is the worst defending DMF on any top 30 club.

I want him GONE. Lampard is clueless as to how to use him. He needs to go back to Serie A.

FUCK SARRI. 

He stuck us with a £57m white elephant. 

• Like 1

The penalty sums up not only how POOR this guy is, but how the confidence of our team is very low. They don’t believe anymore.

WH 3-0 covered the serious cracks because really it should have been 4 losses on the bounce.

But back to this fraud, can’t wait until he’s out of here. Why FL chose him as a pen taker? I trust even Thiago Silva over him to take the pen!

Jorginho's agent provides update on midfielder's Chelsea future and potential transfer

Jorginho was linked with a move away from Chelsea in the summer transfer window but it appears he is going nowhere for the time being after his agent provided an update.

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/chelsea-transfer-news-agent-jorginho-19553766

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Jorginho's agent provides update on midfielder's Chelsea future and potential transfer

Jorginho was linked with a move away from Chelsea in the summer transfer window but it appears he is going nowhere for the time being after his agent provided an update.

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/chelsea-transfer-news-agent-jorginho-19553766

Firstly, Jorginho agent really likes to open his mouth, doesn't he? Secondly, his agent keeps on talking like Jorginho himself is widely wanted by the major clubs in Europe. 🙄

• Like 1