Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

5. Jorginho


Jase
 Share
Followers 7

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Part of me desperately want to see the people suffer a meltdown over Jorginho had he gone to Man City and done well under Guardiola. Those same fellas who are criticizing now would be the same ones ba

I'm fuckin ashamed at peeps booing Jorgi. Call themselves supporters. Why the fuck does he get singled out when all the other cunts play shit useless too? Such selective memories of some! I'm gon

He’s made the most forward passes in the PL so this is rubbish. Open up your mind, expand your football knowledge. Learn the regista role and what it’s meant to do, it’s function in a team. 

Posted Images

On 7/30/2018 at 2:12 AM, DDA said:

I call him Jorgie at work. They think i have booted the Mrs out for a man. I don't care about my love for this man. I'm proud of it. 😁

My pet name for hims Jorgi boy., He calls me U 240e9717b5d77827a03c9f94b2b45e1d.gif

17 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

 

 

Might be the 3rd or 4th one of this.

Wish there were more made like it tho. Learned far more than watching best bits or reading half a book that doesn't sink in.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, the wes said:

Jorginho is quickly becoming my favourite Chelsea player 😍😍 I hope he's our vice captain this season 

Our vice captain ? wtf he did not play yet an official match for us but we'll give him vice captain status ?

What kind of message is for our loyal players ? For earn this statut you need prove something for the club.

Azpi and Hazard should be captain and vice captain.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ayioros said:

Our vice captain ? wtf he did not play yet an official match for us but we'll give him vice captain status ?

What kind of message is for our loyal players ? For earn this statut you need prove something for the club.

Azpi and Hazard should be captain and vice captain.

Jorginho is a great leader on the pitch  can you See Hazard barking out orders on the pitch  no I can't see him do that a 17 year old Ray Wilkins captain a Chelsea team why cant a new player with great leadership be vice captain ? JT was Villa captain last year and he was a new player for Villa ? 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, the wes said:

Jorginho is a great leader on the pitch  can you See Hazard barking out orders on the pitch  no I can't see him do that a 17 year old Ray Wilkins captain a Chelsea team why cant a new player with great leadership be vice captain ? JT was Villa captain last year and he was a new player for Villa ? 

JT is a veteran player who has nothing to proove. 36 years england captain, Chelsea captain since 10 years etc.

Jorginho is maybe a great leader but he need at least one year to prove that on the pitch.

We have also great leader in our team so why should we bypass them for a new player who didn't play a single game for Chelsea ?

Hazard you should give him for other reason but we have some leaders like Azpi, Rudiger, Luiz, Fabregas.

I think give it to quickly to Jorginho is a bad message for them.

Ok if after one season he showed great commitment and leadership more than others, but now it's too soon.

 

Bonnuci was also AC Milan captain last year and you see the result now. And you have a lot of example like that.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Ayioros said:

Our vice captain ? wtf he did not play yet an official match for us but we'll give him vice captain status ?

What kind of message is for our loyal players ? For earn this statut you need prove something for the club.

Azpi and Hazard should be captain and vice captain.

I can see what the reasoning is to give Eden the band - to see if making him an 'authoritative figure' will make him more consistent.

I'm up for trying it bt he really doesn't have that mentality, character as the wes says,

Dave is a natural leader, He can boss the defensive side all day long without needing an armband like Cahill did.

I dont mind Jorgi taking the deputy spot at all. As he is the center of all the plays its a natural choice. 7857b390fa3dd62f7787e2b2d5755101.gif

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

I can see what the reasoning is to give Eden the band - to see if making him an 'authoritative figure' will make him more consistent.

I'm up for trying it bt he really doesn't have that mentality, character as the wes says,

Dave is a natural leader, He can boss the defensive side all day long without needing an armband like Cahill did.

I dont mind Jorgi taking the deputy spot at all. As he is the center of all the plays its a natural choice.

 

Hazard I always found he did not have the profile of a captain. He can be the star of the team but not the leader.

But what happens in the national team makes me hesitate about this.

I think the armbrand really did him good. Give him responsibilities, he is more mature and less child than before.

Maybe that at chelsea it could be the right timing too.

If the club manages to convince him to extend his contract and become a true legend with us,  he would be a nice captain.

Even if I prefer Azpi because he is the most loyal and he seem to be a natural leader. 

But I should understand that Chelsea give it to Hazard if he decides to stay long-term.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ayioros said:

Even if I prefer Azpi because he is the most loyal and he seem to be a natural leader. 

But I should understand that Chelsea give it to Hazard if he decides to stay long-term.

All makes sense

But like I said I dont think Dave needs the armband to show his leadership. Its natural.

Ive also seen it in AC. He is always pointing out who to watch etc.

and it comes natural to Jorgi boy

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a bad read

Chelsea's move for Jorginho a stark contrast to last year's puzzling signing of Danny Drinkwater

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/blog/espn-fc-united/68/post/3581643/chelseas-move-for-jorginho-a-stark-contrast-to-last-years-puzzling-signing-of-danny-drinkwater

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I like how his unobtrusive self-confidence has facilitated his seamless integration as a major pillar of the team so far. The perfect mean between self-absorbed guys like CRonaldo and feeble shadows like Morata. Lets hope he continues his form tomorrow and into the real season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2018 at 5:51 PM, Unionjack said:

Not a bad read

Chelsea's move for Jorginho a stark contrast to last year's puzzling signing of Danny Drinkwater

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/blog/espn-fc-united/68/post/3581643/chelseas-move-for-jorginho-a-stark-contrast-to-last-years-puzzling-signing-of-danny-drinkwater

Not bad at all. But when you consider we NEEDED 3 top quality players this summer (probably more, but lets be reasonable, 3 is possible) and settled for only one, its stilll very much bad window.

We could easily sell some deadwood and buy a quality player with that money.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...