Jorginho

Unionjack

10 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Serie a was perfect for him because its slower.

Sarri said he is quick in his mind, but he panics and struggles so much everytime under pressure here. 

His long passes have been bad, his short passes are often over the air so its hard for teammates to control them and his passing in defense is awful, so many times he tried to pass and opponent got on the ball causing us alot of trouble. Even tonight vs arsenal. 

Generaly we have greatly improved the possesion play since this guy came, but our results and performances have been awful for awhile now so whats the point of having all the possesion...

You play to win, not play to be fancy.

Not saying Jorginho has been great but Sarri hasn't done him any favors either by constantly playing the same rigid shit every week and leaving him exposed and not doing anything about it.

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

Its all about standards mate. We brought a world class midfielder for 60m and he is doing only the basics. 

Nah, I disagree with that.  Let me clarify, I disagree that because he cost 60m it's okay to call him a fraud when he had a rough patch.  Guess I don't fit in with the majority.  Oh well.

1 minute ago, kc_blue said:

Nah, I disagree with that.  Let me clarify, I disagree that because he cost 60m it's okay to call him a fraud when he had a rough patch.  Guess I don't fit in with the majority.  Oh well.

I think its more he's surrounded by shit than owt eles 

Just now, Jason said:

Not saying Jorginho has been great but Sarri hasn't done him any favors either by constantly playing the same rigid shit every week and leaving him exposed and not doing anything about it.

Indeed but then again when he makes a stupid pass infront of our goal that is intercepted or when he tries to hoof the ball to our attack and it ends in the stands 8/10 times, thats on him.

I expected him to be alot more mature and smart on the ball. Creativity or defensive unit are a team process, but he as individual doesnt strike me as reliable which is complete absurd given his role and all. He panics too much for my liking. Just today, arsenal was pressing, we got the ball and pass it to Jorginho. From then on I should feel relief and see him keep us away from danger by either passing in right direction, dribble forward or just hoof it. Its all about doing the smart move. Thats exactly what he was brought for. He panics and makes shit pass that is easily intercepted which puts us in big trouble. Not cool.

Also everyone is now a system player or what? If 9 other players play well, I will play well and feel comfortable. If they play bad, I play bad and my mentality will hit rock bottom. Where are players that are more mature and take the charge when required? I mean thats what you pay for 60m instead of 30. 

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

No fire  sarri, sell joeginho, alonso, willian and rebuild the team. Kante  is our best player and we should build the team around him

Ppl wanted attacking football.... now you want to build a team round a defensive player am ao confused to what ppl want now a days.

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Ppl wanted attacking football.... now you want to build a team round a defensive player am ao confused to what ppl want now a days.

No one gives a shit about attacking football other than Roman. I have always wanted successful football and so do the majority of people on here

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

No one gives a shit about attacking football other than Roman. I have always wanted successful football and so do the majority of people on here

When we was after sarri that's all every one was banging on about now u got it.. and its goin to take time and effort lose a few games all changed your minds now tbh it's fucking hilarious and rich haha

26 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

I think its more he's surrounded by shit than owt eles 

Hes surrounded by a guy who won the league twice, and just won the world cup and a guy who was a part in his country making the world cup final. He's surrounded by people who have achieved more than he ever has or will honestly.

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

When we was after sarri that's all every one was banging on about now u got it.. and its goin to take time and effort lose a few games all changed your minds now tbh it's fucking hilarious and rich haha

Bullshit. i never changed my mind i always hated his football and was very clear that i never wanted him at the club. And many people here did not want him either.  It is also not that we lost but the way we lost, just 1 shot on target and completely clueless in defense after 6 m of practice with  Sarri. He is a shit coach and he will not get better.

2 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Hes surrounded by a guy who won the league twice, and just won the world cup and a guy who was a part in his country making the world cup final. He's surrounded by people who have achieved more than he ever has or will honestly.

Kante is in then wrong position and the other lad from Madrid is a massive disappointment.