Jorginho

Unionjack

15 hours ago, the wes said:

Jorginho’s mum has impressed Chelsea fans with her brilliant first touch

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/14/chelsea-fans-claim-jorginhos-mum-better-first-touch-romelu-lukaku-amazing-video-7839208/?ito=cbshare

She's a baller

Excellent!  Wonder if hes got any brothers we can nab too?

15 hours ago, the wes said:

Jorginho’s mum has impressed Chelsea fans with her brilliant first touch

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/14/chelsea-fans-claim-jorginhos-mum-better-first-touch-romelu-lukaku-amazing-video-7839208/?ito=cbshare

CUNT - must support shitty!

Chelsea news: Jorginho slammed by pundit on live TV - he has got NO qualities

CHELSEA star Jorginho has not got any qualities needed to be a top defensive midfielder, claims ESPN FC pundit Stewart Robson.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1004407/Chelsea-news-Jorginho-Maurizio-Sarri

46 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

CHELSEA star Jorginho has not got any qualities needed to be a top defensive midfielder, claims ESPN FC pundit Stewart Robson.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1004407/Chelsea-news-Jorginho-Maurizio-Sarri

Yeah, I saw that.  They were idiots.

19 hours ago, Unionjack said:

ESPN have some of the stupidest analysts/pundits I've ever seen on TV/social media. Honestly, "8th or 9th player I'd take out there team" the guy clearly has no understanding of football, he builds the play, dictates the tempo, hes like Busquets or Xavi at Barcelona in terms of their importance to the team. Footballers like these are so vital to modern day football. 

17 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

ESPN have some of the stupidest analysts/pundits I've ever seen on TV/social media. Honestly, "8th or 9th player I'd take out there team" the guy clearly has no understanding of football, he builds the play, dictates the tempo, hes like Busquets or Xavi at Barcelona in terms of their importance to the team. Footballers like these are so vital to modern day football. 

I find ESPN amusing to watch whenever they bash United or Arsenal, especially with those pundits you're referring to. :lol: But on a serious note, the only pundits really worth listening to on ESPN are Marcotti, Lowe, Honigstein and Bandini. The rest are pretty bad, to put it kindly. And not sure if anything hit Stewart Robson in the head. I know he commentates on European as well as English matches and he's usually decent with his analysis but his dismissive view of Jorginho was arrogantly bad - also don't get why they keep branding him as a holding midfielder when he is a deep lying playmaker! - and felt like he and the others didn't watch Bakayoko last season at all. They were judging him from his Monaco days and Burley was trotting out all the silly excuses for him! :doh: 

Stewart Robson was talented for his age group as a teenager but injuries meant he never fulfilled what he might have been but he lost his DM place at Arsenal to Steve Williams who was quality, on merit. Jorginho surpassed Robson at his best about 3 years ago..is like Micky Droy knocking JT.

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Footballers like these are so vital to modern day football. 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing when I first listened to it. And the others just sit there and let him spot on about it.

Theres got to be some reasoning behind this,

Even if you supported Juve or Roma you would have to agree Jorgi was the heartbeat that drove Napoli

46 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I couldn't believe what I was hearing when I first listened to it. And the others just sit there and let him spot on about it.

Theres got to be some reasoning behind this,

Even if you supported Juve or Roma you would have to agree Jorgi was the heartbeat that drove Napoli

These are the kind of people who probably think Jack Wilshere is better than Sergio Busquets or some shit like that. They don't seem to recognize players that make all the difference.

37 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

JT said the same thing about Savage he can take criticism but not from average players who achieved fuck all it's like a pub band slagging off The Beatles.

Jt was spot on about mediocre journeyman and shit 5 live pundit Savage Iggy.

He still has digs at Chelsea now. Bitter cunt. 

22 hours ago, Unionjack said:

If Jorginho didn't have No qualities why did pep want him so badly I rather take pep judgement of a player than a pundit who works in America to be a football pundit cause he can't get a pundit job in England