Jorginho

Unionjack

1 hour ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Of course i dont want to look foolish but Man City journos, and some fans, clutching at straws saying they aren't sure the Jorginho stuff is true.  Preferring London is nonsense etc

They are mostly just pissed about the fact that De Laurentiis said Jorginho has chosen Chelsea over Manchester City, which would not paint a very good image of the club in the footballing world. They are just trying to save face, but are being kneejerky and digging a deeper hole for themselves (Journalists close to City mind you. Not the club itself).

6 minutes ago, manpe said:

Instead of posting pictures can you post links?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/jorginho-undergoes-chelsea-medical-as-napoli-move-to-block-maurizio-sarri-transfer-raid-a3885681.html

Still seeing mixed gossip on Twitter. Some saying it's done and dusted and he's undergoing a medical (I thought he traveled back to Milan, why wouldn't he have undergone a medical while he was supposedly in London?) while others are saying it's still up in the air and that City are still in it.

The big reporters have been quiet since yesterday morning. They made it seem like announcements could be made at any moment.

I want HOT DAYS, damnit!

Just now, Pizy said:

Still seeing mixed gossip on Twitter. Some saying it's done and dusted and he's undergoing a medical (I thought he traveled back to Milan, why wouldn't he have undergone a medical while he was supposedly in London?) while others are saying it's still up in the air and that City are still in it.

The big reporters have been quiet since yesterday morning. They made it seem like announcements could be made at any moment.

I want HOT DAYS, damnit!

He didn’t travel to London  (said pedulla)

who say that city is in it?

Hilarious... guys I don’t know how to convince you but this thing is done. Too many credible sources involved for this to go another way. Do yourselves a favour and let go of this notion that City are about to jump in and buy him last minute. It’s ludicrous.

3 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Hilarious... guys I don’t know how to convince you but this thing is done. Too many credible sources involved for this to go another way. Do yourselves a favour and let go of this notion that City are about to jump in and buy him last minute. It’s ludicrous.

Not really, it's happened before. He can pass a medical and still sign for someone else. 

16 hours ago, SadistChicken said:

Nobody even knows about him.

Brazilians fans have knowledge based on national biased media.

As we also can see for the head coach as his team was heavily based on Corinthians, a team that is massive favoured by media.

The same mistake has been happening for years and is preventing great prospects to join the national team like Thiago, Costa and Jorginho.

This world cup would be in the bag if brazil had jorginho for faster transition in midfield

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

Regarding Costa, I think that is a huge mistake on Brazil's behalf but I remember a few other Brazilian members on here saying that they didn't want him or that they were glad he didnt play for Brazil, that he was average and hated him due to the fact he chose to change his national team etc etc. Still think Costa in that Brazil team would give them some real balls. The guy is just a brilliant footballer and on his day he sets the mood for the team, if hes up for it the whole team feeds off it. 

I'd hate to even see what Jorginho, Thiago and Coutinho in a MF 3 would do to teams, just wouldn't be fair haha.

1 minute ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Like I said, you can stay wearing your tinfoil hat if you want, I’m not gonna bother...

I lose nothing if he signs or not - just pointing out that it's not ludicrous to think it could still change at the last minute.

1 minute ago, Dimitr said:

If ADL has signed already a contract with us for his transfer it’s done . He can’t go anywhere except Chelsea.

He never said he signed anything, just that something was offered.