Jorginho

Unionjack

1 hour ago, Stats said:

Mason Mount is a top talent but he will be on loan this season. Anyone expecting him to play for us next season is being unrealistic and having a bit of a pipe dream. Hopefully he can get a loan move to a team in a big league. Maybe Bundesliga but pretty sure he will go out on loan.

This is quite probably true but I like him, and like him much more than Ruben for example. I don't see a natural role for RLC in a three man midfield. Mason fits it like a glove however. Mason has been likened to SFL but for me KDB is a much better comparison. I'm not saying Mason is another De Bryune, I'm just saying his game is closer to KDB's than super Frank's. I'm hoping Antonio or Sarri will take a look before sending him out.

I've argued for years that it was too early to judge the academy because it takes a long time for 8 year olds to go right the way through the new Cobham regime, and that only players who spent the whole of their education in Neil Bath's system could be used to judge the quality of the work Cobham is doing. It's still a couple of years or so until those first Cobham recruits reach the age when you might expect them to be making a mark in the first team. If that analysis is correct then you'd expect to see a steady rise in the general standard of our in house players. In my opinion that's exactly what we are seeing. Mason, Callum and Reece played in the same Youth Cup winning side and are the best prospects to emerge from Chelsea youth development for a generation.

Reece has gone to Wigan, not derby as I thought he would. For me, Calum is easily the best back up we have for Eden in the current squad though keeping him here might backfire. If Mason does not make the squad, I think he'll only miss out by a very narrow margin.. 

1 hour ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

dude... What more does he have to do if he were to sign for city? a Medical? a signature? Why would he do that in London if he's meant to join up with Man City in Manchester shortly after?

You guys crack me up... RELAX HE'S COMING TO CHELSEA

Well it's not difficult to understand, city seemingly have a London base sooooooo......

Just now, ulsterchelsea said:

Well it's not difficult to understand, city seemingly have a London base sooooooo......

But if he's coming to City why wouldn't he just go to manchester to finalize everything? You think he's gonna go to London, do the medical, sign, then head to Manchester? He could do all of that IN Manchester... LOL

2 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

But if he's coming to City why wouldn't he just go to manchester to finalize everything? You think he's gonna go to London, do the medical, sign, then head to Manchester? He could do all of that IN Manchester... LOL

I'm not sure what your missing in what I've said but I'll just leave it shall I. "Lol dude"

51 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

It could be bs but several reports were that Jorginho wanted to join City and Pep, but our bid was better. More salary.

Either way, I dont care if Jorginho is quality, unless he actualy wants to join us, we shouldnt pursue him. Im suck of these money grabbers. 

Kovacic wants regular play time and will probably give it all to succeed. Jorginho if he realy wanted City, will sure feel quite bad that he ended here.

I never get this theory. So what if he is joining us if we're offering a better contract? This just means he is indifferent towards the clubs and he'll join whichever gives him better money, project etc. 

2 hours ago, SadistChicken said:

Nobody even knows about him.

Brazilians fans have knowledge based on national biased media.

As we also can see for the head coach as his team was heavily based on Corinthians, a team that is massive favoured by media.

The same mistake has been happening for years and is preventing great prospects to join the national team like Thiago, Costa and Jorginho.

This world cup would be in the bag if brazil had jorginho for faster transition in midfield

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

It seems to happen alot with Brazil different countries stealing born players from Brazil the like of Diego Costa Emerson Jorginho and deco in the past 

1 hour ago, AK-3001 said:

I never get this theory. So what if he is joining us if we're offering a better contract? This just means he is indifferent towards the clubs and he'll join whichever gives him better money, project etc. 

Because we have few players who realy give everything in matches. City has shitload of money but their players were not as motivated as Liverpool ones were and they lost. Last year they lost to Monaco. Its all about having dedicated players and tactics. You need a team, not bunch of individual players who play there just to get paid. Obviously every big club has players that have giant paychecks, but you can see the desire and motivation in Ramos, Ronaldo, Modric, Messi,...when they play for their clubs. I dont see one bit of that in almost any City player and in half of Chelsea squad. They just stop playing if things get tough instead of giving all for the club.

Thats why I also hope we get Bailey who is Chelsea fan for example.

Just now, BlueLyon said:

Because we have few players who realy give everything in matches. City has shitload of money but their players were not as motivated as Liverpool ones were and they lost. Last year they lost to Monaco. Its all about having dedicated players and tactics. You need a team, not bunch of individual players who play there just to get paid. Obviously every big club has players that have giant paychecks, but you can see the desire and motivation in Ramos, Ronaldo, Modric, Messi,...when they play for their clubs. I dont see one bit of that in almost any City player and in half of Chelsea squad. They just stop playing if things get tough instead of giving all for the club.

Thats why I also hope we get Bailey who is Chelsea fan for example.

I think you're being pedantic here. City have been playing for their lives last season. They lost to Liverpool cause Klopp knows how to beat Guardiola in a head to head. City won many matches at the death in the league as well.

I wouldn't get a player only cause he's a Chelsea fan. Jorginho would fit into Sari's system better than any DLP in the world cause he is the one who made Jorginho into the player he is today. He was their most important player for the system they used there, being the DLP and having a good passing ability helped them massively in transitioning Defence into Attack. I don't care about overpaying marginally for such a player if we can have him in the team.

1 minute ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Of course i dont want to look foolish but Man City journos, and some fans, clutching at straws saying they aren't sure the Jorginho stuff is true.  Preferring London is nonsense etc

Haha he gave an interview and said that he will go to Chelsea. 

Man city journos don’t believe him?