Jorginho

Unionjack

3 minutes ago, manpe said:

You really are taking the piss now, aren't you? You don't even post the link to source, and when I searched, this twatter account clearly states "Parody" and has 7 tweets total. Literally one tweet before that says "According to Sky Sports Italy, Higuaín to Chelsea broke down because he wasn’t convinced with the menu at their Cobham training ground." You're either a troll or incredibly gullible (not to say stupid).

Here is the link for laughs https://twitter.com/NapIesAndNapoli?lang=en

My mistake mate   How much stupid they are ? Haha

7 minutes ago, manpe said:

You really are taking the piss now, aren't you? You don't even post the link to source, and when I searched, this twatter account clearly states "Parody" and has 7 tweets total. Literally one tweet before that says "According to Sky Sports Italy, Higuaín to Chelsea broke down because he wasn’t convinced with the menu at their Cobham training ground." You're either a troll or incredibly gullible (not to say stupid).

Here is the link for laughs https://twitter.com/NapIesAndNapoli?lang=en

I think he got it from this account who mostly retweets actual news, but also trolls once in a while like this.

Just now, BlueLyon said:

So we will get Jorginho and City Kovačič?

Jorginho isnt bad at all, but IMO City will end up having much better player longterm.

As long as we a top class player that solves our problem, I could´t care less. I do not think that their quality differs that much. In WC, I could not see anything special, when Kovacic was playing, so he probably needs some time to shine again, while Jorginho is playing every week. Both have immense potential

Just now, 11Drogba said:

I think he got it from this account who mostly retweets actual news, but also trolls once in a while like this.

Does not matter. Basic news verification skills should be present either way, you know, like clicking on the original tweet or copying and pasting it to a search engine.

33 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

So we will get Jorginho and City Kovačič?

Jorginho isnt bad at all, but IMO City will end up having much better player longterm.

No chance of that at all... Kovacic hasn't improved at all since joining Madrid. What you are fawning over is a player who looked good at Inter years ago, you are essentially reminiscing about what he was like. 

Jorginho is the brain of the football team, its not too much of a stretch to liken him to Xavi. He is the pace setter and the guy who gets teams to play, he is without doubt the player Chelsea have been dying for ever since 2011 when we wanted Modric.  

Cesc was never a regista we just played him as one, Jorginho is the real article.

"It is really true that football unites but also divides ... and it does so abruptly ... it does not allow you to hold back or search for middle grounds.You are a humble politely respectful guy with so many values Even if you've always had the smallest calm and personality in all situations.I will miss our exits ... but we will see each other soon in London.I do not wish you the best from life But I wish you to continue to be yourself always and to have your family always in heart .... because everything else will come ... Show must go on ... Paiii ps: among many I chose this photo because in your pajamas you could go around the world ... without giving a damn about anyone ... Always a head alta Paiii "writes on Instagram Mersi 14 publishing this photo taken with midfielder Jorginho.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

That guys gone from 'oh fuck' to posting this:lol: the up's and downs of social media for this guy

He actually started a parody account to fuck with people then retweeted it... Too much time on his hands

Sarri and Jorginho? What? Is this actual Chelsea news?

Now this is what I like to see. A very good player and an actual ball-player.

This is such an important signing. The player(s) occupying the base of midfield is key in any style of football. All the coaching in the world couldn't make this current crop of midfielders offer what Jorginho will offer in 'Sarri-ball'.

If Golovin joins as well... wow. Chelsea's options and acquisitions in midfield have been such a big issue for me for a multitude of years. What a turnaround all of this would be.

Kante/Bakayoko - Jorginho/Fabregas - Golovin/Loftus-Cheek

?

The thought of it alone makes me smile like a fool. Haha, allow that.

4 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Sarri and Jorginho? What? Is this actual Chelsea news?

Now this is what I like to see. A very good player and an actual ball-player.

This is such an important signing. The player(s) occupying the base of midfield is key in any style of football. All the coaching in the world couldn't make this current crop of midfielders offer what Jorginho will offer.

If Golovin joins as well... wow. Chelsea's options and acquisitions in midfield has been such a big issue for me for a multitude of years. What a turnaround all of this would be.

Kante/Bakayoko - Jorginho/Fabregas - Golovin/Loftus-Cheek

?

The thought of it alone makes me smile like a fool. Haha, allow that.

RLC would likely go out on loan... so Barkley comes in... 

"It is really true that football unites but also divides ... and it does so abruptly ... it does not allow you to hold back or search for middle grounds.You are a humble politely respectful guy with so many values Even if you've always had the smallest calm and personality in all situations.I will miss our exits ... but we will see each other soon in London.I do not wish you the best from life But I wish you to continue to be yourself always and to have your family always in heart .... because everything else will come ... Show must go on ... Paiii ps: among many I chose this photo because in your pajamas you could go around the world ... without giving a damn about anyone ... Always a head alta Paiii "writes on Instagram Mersi 14 publishing this photo taken with midfielder Jorginho.

He said “see each other soon in the UK” not “London”, just to be clear.