Jorginho

Unionjack

29 minutes ago, the wes said:

I'm confused according to some reports city are still in the race for Jorginho 🙁🙁🙁

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-city-jorginho-transfer-14895092.amp

All we have heard so far is Man City believing Jorginho want them and not us. If that's the case, then why not go back in and outbid us? Unless they do so, it will be a case of them just trying to save face, like what others have suggested. 

6 minutes ago, manpe said:

Honestly, having been over 10 years on this forum, we are not any different in this regard. Many fans are hypocritical with this money talk. I have done the same - slating richer clubs and greedy players, but the truth is we ourselves would be nowhere near where we are without Roman's money.

I don't disagree.  There's a direct correlation between wages and league positions.

Money always talks, especially when it comes to employment. 

7 minutes ago, manpe said:

Jorginho was even more of a pipe dream... until yesterday.

These two are being quoted as costing 80m or more. Plus, Pjanic surely won't want to leave when CR7 just arrived.

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

These two are being quoted as costing 80m or more. Plus, Pjanic surely won't want to leave when CR7 just arrived.

Two main points that made Jorginho look impossible until yesterday.

1) He had already agreed personal terms with City.
2) We are very shit at dealing with Napoli.

Out of those three I would have considered Jorginho the most pipey and Kovacic the most likely.

I really think we got lucky here.  The right player at the right time.  Selling Jorginho to us really saves face for both Chelsea and Napoli.  We were locked in a stupid game of chicken over Sarri.

Chelsea get to "gazzump" City for Jorginho and get Sarri as well

Napoli get their fees for both Jorginho and Sarri.

Its win-win.

Except for City, but fuck 'em.  Just because you have Pep and lots of money doesn't mean that dealing with ADL and Napoli is a walk in the park.  Welcome to the club.

Ok, now reports are that he's back in Italy and everything is done regarding the transfer to Chelsea? (I'm not italian but thats what I get from translating it )

https://www.calciomercato.com/news/napoli-jorginho-in-volo-per-londra-e-la-chiave-per-sbloccare-sar-47909

1 minute ago, Dimitr said:

🔔 According to Kiss Kiss Napoli, Jorginho has rejected the offer from Chelsea. The deal including Sarri has collapsed.

haha wtf😂

Fake account

10 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

🔔 According to Kiss Kiss Napoli, Jorginho has rejected the offer from Chelsea. The deal including Sarri has collapsed.

haha wtf😂

You really are taking the piss now, aren't you? You don't even post the link to source, and when I searched, this twatter account clearly states "Parody" and has 7 tweets total. Literally one tweet before that says "According to Sky Sports Italy, Higuaín to Chelsea broke down because he wasn’t convinced with the menu at their Cobham training ground." You're either a troll or incredibly gullible (not to say stupid).

Here is the link for laughs https://twitter.com/NapIesAndNapoli?lang=en