Jorginho

Unionjack

It's not done, far from it in my opinion but it is certainly gathering momentum. Massive statement from the club IF we get this done after City were apparently close. 

Without pissing on the bonfire, do you not think we should get Conte out first lol?

Just now, dreamcfc said:

It's not done, far from it in my opinion but it is certainly gathering momentum. Massive statement from the club IF we get this done after City were apparently close. 

Without pissing on the bonfire, do you not think we should get Conte out first lol?

Now he will I think. THey were just waiting for Sarri deal to go through so they knew they had him  at the club first.

1 minute ago, AK-3001 said:

Now he will I think. THey were just waiting for Sarri deal to go through so they knew they had him  at the club first.

Maybe, but do you think that if we couldn't get Sarri, we would have stayed with Conte?

Maybe it's announced as a double deal to mask the actual price we pay for Sarri lol - got to admit, it's very strange, has this happened with a transfer before, player and manager together?

Just now, dreamcfc said:

Maybe, but do you think that if we couldn't get Sarri, we would have stayed with Conte?

I think so, else he would have been sacked long ago. We wouldn't have faced many problems with getting Blanc if Sarri wasn't going to happen, but looks like our Board wasn't entirely sold on Blanc. All in all, I think Conte was Plan B and not Blanc.

Guys is he same style of the player like Kante. Or he is more box to box player like Naingolann? I just don't understand one, if he is like Kante why we need him?. Don't we need more attacking centar mid like Naingolan who recently joined Inter :(.

Guys is he same style of the player like Kante. Or he is more box to box player like Naingolann? I just don't understand one, if he is like Kante why we need him?. Don't we need more attacking centar mid like Naingolan who recently joined Inter [emoji20].
Style like Xabi Alonso I would say.

Poslano sa mog SM-A310F koristeći Tapatalk

Just now, Liuxas said:

Guys is he same style of the player like Kante. Or he is more box to box player like Naingolann? I just don't understand one, if he is like Kante why we need him?. Don't we need more attacking centar mid like Naingolan who recently joined Inter :(.

He's a Deep Lying Playmaker. WIll be the one picking out the passes from the deep and looking to spread the ball in attack.