Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Agree with this...

The whole lambasting in public reeks of Sarri just trying to make himself look better.

What's the point?

The players are not going to take any positives from public shaming. Especially not from him. 

For all you know, in their heads they have achieved more in football than he has. Heck, Marcos Alonso has won more titles. So have Moses and Drinkwater both of whom, Sarri had unceremoniously dropped

Same shit again. The moment he used the word 'suffer' in his interview, I almost lost it.

The only people 'suffering' from this are Hazard wasting away in the false 9, and Roman Abramovich and the fans watching this tripe.

The letter of the day is..... C

Stupid Cunt Fuck Off

thumb_im-no-gynecologist-but-i-know-a-cunt-when-i-16896317.png

I think Sarri may soon get the sack tbh. He is crazy ramping this shit up in public.

Many of our players are well proven cunts and they will always win over the manager

Willian is a cunt, and he has always been a leader of player rebellion

Alonso, if anyone had ANY doubts, showed today that he simply doesnt give a fuck and will show up not just Sarri, but the entire team.

He needs to be suspended for a couple games IMHO opinion for going rogue today. That insanity cannot be tolerated.

Eden (not a cunt) loves to play football, but I do not think that winning or losing drives him like it does Messi, or CR7

The only players who are true warriors that I can tell

Kepa

Caballero (I do admire his drive, he took his WC shit like a fucking man, I respect that immensely)

Luiz and Rudiger (deffo)

Azpi, BUT he looks burnt out badly

Cahill, but he doesnt play (he damn well better step up and act like the captain he is though!)

Kante (but is too nice and is shy)

Pedro

Ampadu (so young, but seems driven)

that's it really

the rest are meh in attitude (CHO has fallen way down in this category with his Bayern antics) or downright cunts (Morata, I am looking at you and seeing others as well, in the mirror)

I think Drinkwater is a cunt, as wtf type of driven athlete would just want to sit on his ass and not play

Bats and Bakayoko seem really nice, really friendly guys, and never have seen a major whiff of drama from them, but they are hardly warrior types

We have to get the poison off the team, and either back Sarri with transfers (the lack of quality isnt his fault, and its scandalous we cannot find a LB to bench Alonso piss fuck poor arse) or sack him

I do hope all are aware that Higuain is notoriously moody and sometimes a bad apple, so he will fit right in on the SS Twatannic, if and when he goes pear shaped

PS

Fuck the board if they don't do this, and fuck Roman if he doesn't sack the cunts if they refuse

if he he wont do it, he needs to sell the team

I do not care if he is the owner

Chelsea FC is BIGGER than him

He's losing it already.

Needs to go, not flexible enough to buy himself time while implementing his style and getting his players nor strong enough to get a hold of this tough group.

Conte and Mourinho did criticize the players but they had at least one of the above two intermittently, not the same standards.

Chelsea is a veey tough club to manage in, get Wagner in or someone who will be pragmatic about this whole thing ( tbh this is becoling so bad that I wouldn't even mind Mourinho if it is for the right reasons )

Sent from my INE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I already have the next manager for us (and a plan)

MIGUEL CARDOSO (RIO AVE)

Hire him, and next summer he flies to Inter Milan first training a couple days early, orders in Icardi, Skriniar, and Barella, and tells them that training has been moved to London

this is why it MIGHT work!!

MIGUEL CARDOSO

Miguel Cardoso

Luciano Spalletti

Image result for Luciano Spalletti inter

52 minutes ago, Vesper said:

i dont trust david luiz at all. he is a shithead as well. and i think hazard would turn on sarri as same as he turned on conte, but since he's leaving he probably doesnt care.

and i think there is really 5% chance that sarri will get booted. only if we lose like the next three games...

We had 2 very tough managers before Sarri came in and they said exactly the same thing Sarri has.

Sarri came in and at the start of the season to a member we all said it was great having such a nice friendly manager, how nice and refreshing it was to have a manager that wanted to have fun. Oh how the lads played and laughed in practice!

But the lads are very clever. They learned well with Mou the old smoke and mirrors.

But they still totally confuse me.

We was great right up till Everton. From then on a totally diifferent group of players. Like someones taken away their sweeties.

But going from the way we played against shitty. Fire in our belly, organized, quick to now - what the fuck could have gone wrong since then?

If you're going to tell me all this is down to a false 9 I'll call you delude.

Even if Eden absolutely detested being in that position hes a big boy who wears big boy trousers. He should suck it the fuck up and do as good a job as he possibly can.

I wonder what the members are thinking who dont think Alonso is bad right now? Proud of yer boy are you?

OK Sarri might not have done himself any favors saying all this but hes not had the experience of working his way from club to club across Europe. He still has hes balls and pride so tells it like he sees it. We know the dressing room will now get even worse and our results will too. They dont take criticism. On;y arms rtound the shouders and a pat on the arse.

I dont know what the answer is with this selection of players! I think its time we changed the majority of them. Time for a complete fresh start. Get the old bad blood out and a complete transfusion.

Yeah right  like that will happen!

Lets get a new manager instead - nowt wrong with the players we got.

17 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

But they still totally confuse me.

Going from the way we played against shitty. Fire in our belly, otganized, quick. What the fuck could have gone wrong since then?

Jorginho went back on the crack pipe and had a party

before

Image result for Jorginho fatImage result for Jorginho skinny

after

Image result for Jorginho skinnycfcd7b388460838311c02b1fa9814238.pngImage result for Jorginho fat1e132fc2ad39dee28908c295147e434e.png

Not ready to call for Sarri sacking, but i desperately want to see something i mean anything at this point. Sarri has literally played the same players and formation since arriving at Chelsea. Well i guess minus playing Hazard as a false 9 that is change he has made, but complete abomination. Every substitutes he makes in game is like for like regardless of the situation. I have honestly never seen a manager as rigid as Sarri. 

After publicly shaming his players for lack of motivation, i have no doubt he will reward the same players with another 90m on the pitch against Spurs. 

53 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I already have the next manager for us (and a plan)

MIGUEL CARDOSO (RIO AVE)

Hire him, and next summer he flies to Inter Milan first training a couple days early, orders in Icardi, Skriniar, and Barella, and tells them that training has been moved to London

this is why it MIGHT work!!

MIGUEL CARDOSO

Miguel Cardoso

Luciano Spalletti

Image result for Luciano Spalletti inter

no thanks to Spalletti, i have had my fill of Italian managers for a while. know nothing about Cardoso. Paulo Fonseca of Shakhtar Donetsk interest me though. 

7 hours ago, Vesper said:

Jorginho went back on the crack pipe and had a party

before

Image result for Jorginho fatImage result for Jorginho skinny

after

Image result for Jorginho skinnycfcd7b388460838311c02b1fa9814238.pngImage result for Jorginho fat1e132fc2ad39dee28908c295147e434e.png

Old boys should sell that diet hes on. Sell it in north London. Saw enough fugly old fat bald gooners today that thought they were still hard to last me a lifetime.

18 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

no thanks to Spalletti, i have had my fill of Italian managers for a while. know nothing about Cardoso. Paulo Fonseca of Shakhtar Donetsk interest me though. 

it was a joke

re-read it

look a likes

'steal' Inter's 3 best players, all 3 linked here so hard

would never suggest Spalletti

ironically Miguel Cardoso was just at Shakhtar a couple years back, lolol

Sarri is a pretty weak manager.

Sarri represents the current state of this club. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to give the job to an old manger with 0 trophies and that only managed clubs in Serie A? Just look at Sarri's CV. He only managed small teams in Italy before becoming Napoli's coach. He did a good job for 3 season with Napoli, but nothing superb. Then suddenly the board thought he was the right guy. Gimme a break.

Sarri is probably the worst appointment of Abramovich era. In my books his appointment is worst than Avran Grant, Scolari, AVB and RDM. I mean, when Grant got a 3 years contract he was doing a decent job with the team, Scolari was doing a great job with Portugal, AVB was considered the next Pep Guardiola after his experience with Benfica, and RDM just had won the UCL with the team.

Sarri is a 60 years old manager with a poor CV. I mean, whats the difference between Sarri's CV and the ones coming from Premier League guys like Alan Pardew, Big Sam and Tony Pulis? Well, he is from Italy, so since he came from a foreign league he must be pretty good for people running the club.

I think Ms. Granovskaya needs someone at her side, someone who really understand what the game is about.

Sarri's team selection last night nearly sent my Pugs into an early grave but qudos for coming out swinging. He is right about this group of players. They are weak and without a leader on the pitch and in the dressing room. Zero footballing I.q. amongst them, It's beyond my disbelief, it really is. Sarri must watch these twats on the ball and think, "wtf is this shit". Compare this to his Napoli dons and it is terrifying in comparison. Like for like the players of Naples are lightyears ahead of ours and they probably didn't cost half as much. I'm not to say Sarri isn't to blame for recent results because he is most certainly is. Picking a donkey like Alonso when we have a more dynamic Emerson on the bench is weird considering the flexibilty required from one to play in Sarris system. Willian is just an absolute disgrace at times and the Hazard in a false 9 position is obviously not working and that could been seen before yesterdays game. Our fans are acting as if these problems are new. They were there before Sarris arrival. Morata was a huge gamble which didn't pay off. Wilian has been stealing a wage for as long as I can remember and the center of our midifeld has been toothless for years. Hazard has been surrounded by mediocrity since the departure of DRogs and Lamps ect. Our recruitment has been horrific in all hoensty. The board should take a loong hard look at their own work before looking at Sarris and take responsibility for this shambles. The only players I can think we have legitimately replaced like for like since the CL winning squad is the GK, Kante and we upgraded the Right back in Azpi. We did ok with Costa but he let us down with his piss poor attitude more often than not. Other than that every single area bar Hazard has been downgraded with average players who don't have an elite mentality. It doesn't matter what manager is at the reings, until these fruads are replaced and our board recruits elite talent then we will never see sustained success.