Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Our full backs are shite, Azpilcueta and Alonso offer nothing, and I mean nothing. Jorginho is a passenger, Hazard is in and out, no forward and Willian.

Factor all that together, you have got massive problems.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Our full backs are shite, Azpilcueta and Alonso offer nothing, and I mean nothing. Jorginho is a passenger, Hazard is in and out, no forward and Willian.

Factor all that together, you have got massive problems.

Kovacic and Barkley are also about as useful as tits on a bull

17 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Absolute rubbish he's world class, he isn't even the best player in the PL. He's proven many times at Chelsea because the shite he's surrounded by makes him glitter.

Two players in the world that are world class, Messi and Ronaldo the rest are absolute miles and miles behind. They are game changers, goal machines and players who change things in the blink of an eye.

you consider 2 players in the world world class that's okay. Messi doesn't even look half as dominant for Argentina when he isnt surrounded with the best players at Barcelona. Hazard's performance for Belgium either equals or  supersedes anything Messi has done with Argentina.

Messi and Ronaldo don't play with the dross Hazard has had to endure with for most of his Chelsea career.  Wait till Hazard leaves us and joins a better team and you'll quickly see what he means to this side.

Don't let your frustrations with the current state of affairs at the club make you say silly things. Hazard is demonstrably the PL's best player. 

So far, Sarri is pretty much following the Conte script of playing Hazard out of position which has coincided with drop in goals : games ratio. It's literally the same as 17/18. If Higuian is the striker we think he is, Hazard will be back ripping shit up in his natural position.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

What comes of this? He'll likely just play the same players, same tactics, same formation, same shit again...

Yes, some players should change. As far as tactics I don't know. I still he should still continue with the 4-3-3....but with a striker. No False 9. I really dislike that. 

13 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Guardiola didn't change after his first season. He was also rigid and people thought he was crazy. 

I'm willing to give Sarri another season to see if there's improvement. I knew the first season we would be like this. That's why I'm not surprised. 

However we should see some improvement next season. 

Changing style and changing tactics, formation are two different things. And I was talking about the latter...

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

He is about to bottle top 4 for us.

If this result today doesn't change him, nothing would. And that's why I'm leaning Sarri out.

We still got EL. 

Don't worry he will change some things. That talk he just gave its pretty convincing to me. 

After the Spurs game, I would have done the same. Mad at the player, but maybe you thought it was a one game. So be patience with them and give them time. I think this time is for real. 

Bringing a striker and playing Eden in his actual position will at least bring back the best of Eden. 

I mean the guy plays two best players Eden and Kante out of their position and questions whats wrong.

Simple math mate.

Anyone noticed that Sarri has been low-key diverting the blame all season? Every time we lose a game, he always talks about the players' poor mentality, attitude and nothing about what he did etc. If it had been Mourinho or Conte...

2 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

you consider 2 players in the world world class that's okay. Messi doesn't even look half as dominant for Argentina when he isnt surrounded with the best players at Barcelona. Hazard's performance for Belgium either equals or  supersedes anything Messi has done with Argentina.

Messi and Ronaldo don't play with the dross Hazard has had to endure with for most of his Chelsea career.  Wait till Hazard leaves us and joins a better team and you'll quickly see what he means to this side.

Don't let your frustrations with the current state of affairs at the club make you say silly things. Hazard is demonstrably the PL's best player. 

So far, Sarri is pretty much following the Conte script of playing Hazard out of position which has coincided with drop in goals : games ratio. It's literally the same as 17/18. If Higuian is the striker we think he is, Hazard will be back ripping shit up in his natural position.

He's not better than Salah, in fact he's actually not any better than David Silva who's approaching the end of his life at City. Right now people are putting Hazard on this big fuck off pedestal once again, he's good, but he ain't that good.

There is a fucking good link up striker on the bench in Giroud that linked up pretty well with him earlier in the season, but isn't that up to Sarri again? Higuain will not mask the issues in this team, he will merely become a focal point, but a focal point is nothing without service. Our LB is shite, out number 10 is in and out, our 22 is garbage and we have midfield players without a fucking clue.