Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

After Alonso going full rogue in tbe 2nd half today, even if Emerson is pure shite he has to play. Sarri simply cannot lose control of the players.

Fuck the board.

I think Alonso going full rogue in the 2nd half and trying to score is a show of everything that is wrong with this false 9 system. 

5 minutes ago, Mana said:

...yeah and where did that get us?

He should get the sack if he FAILS to get us top 4. There are no excuses for having a 12 point lead like that and still fail.

Willian has been in our starting XI since the beginning of the season. He was rarely dropped. And the fact he doesn't use CHO over Willian...

And what about the Spuds game a while ago, Pedro was on the bench (and he was fit) while Willian was starting. He's not going back on that bench, he has started way too many games for me to believe that.

So you use the one of i think two games he was picked over a fully fit Pedro as evidence?

9 minutes ago, Fernando said:

The reason they start is because they are the best we got.... The board have lost ambition and the manager has to do with what he gots. 

Lol...

They ain't ....same board you are bashing bought him Jorginho Kepa and brought Kovacic on loan...spend on Pulisic and pulling plugs on Higuain due to Sarri recomnendation...please don't patronize me on that.... Sarri ball is MIRAGE

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Guardiola didn't change after his first season. He was also rigid and people thought he was crazy. 

I'm willing to give Sarri another season to see if there's improvement. I knew the first season we would be like this. That's why I'm not surprised. 

However we should see some improvement next season. 

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

Lol...

They ain't ....same board you are bashing bought him Jorginho Kepa and brought Kovacic on loan...spend on Pulisic and pulling plugs on Higuain due to Sarri recomnendation...please don't patronize me on that.... Sarri ball is MIRAGE

But you said Alonso. Jorgi and Kepa are quality. Kova is just a loan. So it's a good deal. 

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

Lol...

Kepa is fine, one of our very few bright spots

I am just about done with  the rest

Jorginho is facing up as a fraud

Pep and the poison dwarf are both laughing their arses off.

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

But you said Alonso. Jorgi and Kepa are quality. Kova is just a loan. So it's a good deal. 

I meant the excuse they ain't backing the manager is FALSE...though our board are insane when it comes to backing managers but in Sarri case He is getting the backing of the board.. 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Sarri going full Mourinho here (and he's doing it in Italian)...

He's right about the weak mentality of this crop of players.

But that doesn't change the fact that his tactics absolutely suck.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Kepa is fine, one of our very few bright spots

I am just about done with  the rest

Jorginho is facing up as a fraud

Pep and the poison dwarf are both laughing their arses off.

That's my point...atleast Jorginho is like Sarri personal assistant when it comes sarriball...