Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

6 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

God, ADL won't stop talking:

That cunt De Laurentiis is trying to insert a permanent Chelsea transfer ban into Napoli contracts.

Elseid Hysaj agent keeping Chelsea option open for next summer

Wants a new contract and a release clause that doesn’t ban Chelsea

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2018/8/17/17724446/elseid-hysaj-agent-keeping-chelsea-option-open-for-next-summer

58 minutes ago, Vesper said:

That cunt De Laurentiis is trying to insert a permanent Chelsea transfer ban into Napoli contracts.

Elseid Hysaj agent keeping Chelsea option open for next summer

Wants a new contract and a release clause that doesn’t ban Chelsea

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2018/8/17/17724446/elseid-hysaj-agent-keeping-chelsea-option-open-for-next-summer

He's so crazy.  I have to admit, I admire some of it.  But, this whole "He didn't dump me, I dumped him.  Plus, he's shit in bed anyway" thing is quite pathetic.

17 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

God, ADL won't stop talking:

Wait and see Napoli finish 4th or 5th under Carlo haha he'll be begging for him to come back. I think hes a good coach but again, like when he replaced Pep at Bayern, not the correct sort of replacement in my eyes. Not as intense too much of a ok go do what you want guy, where as Sarri is a really intense coach. 

I can see that he's going to have to rotate his squad a lot this season.

The high intensity pressing is pretty draining, and when the entire team doesn't do it together, things fall apart, as it happened after 20 mins into the first half.. You could see Jorginho trying to get everyone to press in the first half, but sometimes to no avail.

With the number of matches we have, and the physicality of the league, I can see every squad member having a significant part to play.

Pedro was drenched at the end of the 90 mins.

That first 30 minutes was amazing. Absolutely amazing. 

We've had some great teams over the years, and probably a better collection of talent than the current lot, but as far as implementing our game plan and imposing ourselves on a game, we have never played better football that I've witnessed. The passing was crisp, sharp, and to the point. We were threatening right from the get go. The passing was vertical, and between the lines. We made them move as a defensive unit. It all just looked exactly the way it should. 

Really encouraging.

How is his English already better than Conte's? :lol:

Obviously, we still need some work, especially in defense, but I think the biggest tactical challenge still is how to get Jorginho and Kante to play together. Sarri's system requires Jorginho to play alone in defensive midfield and I'm still not convinced that Kante can play anywhere else which is a huge problem because he is our second best player after Eden.