Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Laurent Blanc is a good manager. Won with Boureaux as an underdog and dominated with PSG. He plays an attractive football, flexible, plays youth and enough experience to not allow the board to push him around. 

He is on par with Sarri, in fact with attributes i appreciate more. 

15 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Laurent Blanc is a good manager. Won with Boureaux as an underdog and dominated with PSG. He plays an attractive football, flexible, plays youth and enough experience to not allow the board to push him around. 

He is on par with Sarri, in fact with attributes i appreciate more. 

He speaks English fluently which is a positive

DEBUT SEASON WINS 

1. Jose Mourinho (2004-05) - 42 

2. Maurizio Sarri (2018-19) - 39 

2. Carlo Ancelotti (2009-10) - 39 

4. Antonio Conte (2016-17) - 37 

5. Jose Mourinho (2013-14) - 35 

6. Claudio Ranieri (2000-01) - 21 

6. Luiz Felipe Scolari (2008-09) - 21

6. Andre Villas-Boas (2011-12) - 21

7 hours ago, gdlk said:

Yeah those like rising sun and others booing and chanting fuck Sarri 

Haha there was no booing or chanting from me. Just a lot of hope Sarri got it together. There were zero signs of better football though and the way I see it , apart from defenders passing it among themselves( which was proven via stats) it was hazard FC for me. He made our season happen.

8 minutes ago, The Rising Sun said:

Haha there was no booing or chanting from me. Just a lot of hope Sarri got it together. There were zero signs of better football though and the way I see it , apart from defenders passing it among themselves( which was proven via stats) it was hazard FC for me. He made our season happen.

by FAR the main issue with most all of us on the board was his fucking shit team picking and sub policy

go back and look at the thousands of game posts

he finally wised up on Alonso (which also lead to us playing better down the end,, and played CHO and RLC much more, till they both got injured, which also lifted us

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Guardiola left Bayern for Man City in 2016. Must have been a new low for them...

After 3 season.  We keep changing manager every season. That is a nightmare scenario. 

If we continue this manager carousel, we are in massive problem.

6 hours ago, Fernando said:

United made a mistake in not waiting for Pochetino because I believe the same, poch is leaving after this final. 

I'm surprised that juventus want Sarri instead of Pochetino but maybe Barcelona will go for him? 

Funny I thought Madrid will go for Poch but they choose Zidane. Then united decided to give Ole full reign which is even more confusing decision. 

But it is good for us. With Poch and United financial power, they will be a monster team in no time. 

1 minute ago, communicate said:

After 3 season.  We keep changing manager every season. That is a nightmare scenario. 

If we continue this manager carousel, we are in massive problem.

Sarri wants to leave

what can we do?

put a Franchi SPAS-12 to his head? (my father collects shotguns, so I know this)

Just now, Vesper said:

Sarri wants to leave

what can we do?

put a Franchi SPAS-12 to his head? (my father collects shotguns, so I know this)

I honestly have never seen anything like it. I really want to know the reason. This doesn't bode well with us at all. Everything. The club, the fans. 

Sarri wanting to go does not mean we are doomed, or the club is fucked.  1 He is beign talked about as if he is the best manager in world football, nowhere near.  2.. him wanting to go is a personal choice, has no reflection or bearing on our club.  Its a return home to the champions for more money.   Its not hard

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

he looks forward

sees Hazard gone

an absolute SHIT board

the bans (100% above boards fault)

the hate of the fans

and says

after a a banker's risk-analysis

hmmm, Juve or Chels?

well

it's 

Image result for juventus logo sarri cigarette

If that is the reality then we are just crap. 

Hazard and the ban can happen in any club. 

Hate of the fans. Chelsea fans are just spoiled, we think we are so good because of Chelsea way but it has been always because Roman's money. Yes Mourinho was great, Ance was great but honestly we were monster because we can outspend anyone in epl by quite a margin. Not because of Chelsea way. 

If Sarri is gone, please sign a manage asap. We signed Sarri's last year after pre season. That itself was crazy. Now a manager want to leave us after one season. Lol

23 minutes ago, Vesper said:

he looks forward

sees Hazard gone

an absolute SHIT board

the bans (100% above boards fault)

the hate of the fans

and says

after a a banker's risk-analysis

hmmm, Juve or Chels?

well

it's 

Image result for juventus logo sarri cigarette

This is it. I can't blame him for thinking sod this. The fans he didn't help by playing same lot and same result and same subs etc and talking some nonsense but the rest so out of his control 

The ban still annoys.. We were warned before?!?!